Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilflip_tristan

Enough with the fake people. Honestly you can check out another review I made under the ftm magazine I think? Under an article of best stps... I asked if anyone had any information under this company. You guys have to understand that this company is a NEW SMALL COMPANY that is not like peacock or vixen creations or any other big company that mass produces so they end them out because they're made already. Its like a small business boutique where they make customized prosthetics from scratch obviously its going to take some time. Trust me, it wasn't all good with him in the beginning too, I sent him emails threatening to sue for fraud and scam also and he reassured me he was looking out for te customer's bet interest to get my prosthetic right. 3-5 months of waiting for my prosthetic I've really gotten to know richie and he's a pretty swell guy. He takes forever and a day to respond but I mean I'm busy too so it does bother me much. I'm legit and I'm not him. The company is in oregon I'm from California and I'm a student. I don't usually go out of my way to write reviews but it's a good product. I'm young dude, but I understand the frustration for sure. I'm not trying to tell everyone who I am but I you really think people have enough time to fake multiple long reviews... You should reevaluate your judgement. It's alright to have an opinion and I'm not saying any of you guys are wrong because obviously look at the majority and I'm sitting here also saying that I thought about the same thing. I was saying the same thing and you are in every right to feel the way you do but there are people who have had a little better experience with the company and I'm vouching for the guy because he helped me out a lot. I don't work for the company, I dot even know anyone else except the names that you guys have brought up on previous posts. I did promise richie that if he ever needed a good review I would write one because his product is good. I also recommended his company to a couple friends. Check tumblr, there's legit reviews also. I just thought I'd try to ease your guys' minds by saying Ive been there too and I just didn't worry about it as much. He gave me his word that he woul come through and if he didn't I would've carried through with legal action because I had emails saved so.. Just be patient. It's legit
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Bane on November 09, 2012, 06:40:39 PM
There's also the possibility that he reads the forums, and asked some past customers to vouch for the product. Which -if you'll all stop complaining long enough to realise- is what we asked for in the beginning.

I'm not saying these two aren't him under a guise, but there are more than that one possibility to consider. Now it would be a fairly easy job for a moderator or admin (depending on this forum's permissions) to check the accounts and see if they have the same IP address, but I'd say they're probably all too busy for something like that. :{P

So, our two new visitors, would you mind posting some pictures of your prosthetics? I'm particularly interested in seeing the customised one. :)
Well, Bane, we're always looking for a few good men. Why don't you think about putting your money where your mouth is and volunteer to help out around the site? Forum Admin can set you up as a Moderator in about five minutes. Send him a PM. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

aleon515

Well if Richie mails to some people and not others, wouldn't that be a problem. No one is worried about a 2-3 week wait. Actually someone can do a longer wait than that if the company is upfront about it. RM makes you wait perhaps half a year. I'm sure it scares some people off, but everyone knows upfront what the situation is. If Richie were to say-- there will be a two month wait, it would have been ok. It is when he promises something and can't deliver.

No one is comparing this to an assembly line produced product.
I am pretty sure that RM, Lola Jake, (and various others like thetransitionalmale,etc) started as tiny start ups. (Actually I'm pretty sure Peecock *is* a tiny company.)Being small or a start up or whatever doesn't excuse unprofessional behavior or possible fraud. I recently dealt with Mansculpture. This company started about a month ago. I was treated to outstanding customer service.

I'm very suspicious of the two posters, but even if entirely legitimate, it doesn't change anything for the people who have made complaints.

--Jay J
  •  

brayden4

Update: After some back and fourth and aggravation I am VERY happy to say that the product is actually in the mail now so when I recieve it I will give a review on it for everyone who has been waiting.

•  

MaxAloysius

brayden4 that is such great news! Please do let us know the instant you get it, as I'm sure it would help ease the worry some of the members here feel! :)

And Devlyn, I used to be admin for my own forum at one point, and I needed to put a lot of time and effort in to it. I know being a moderator is less so, but I doubt I'd be around enough to justify an admin changing me to one; I only frequent the FTM section of the forum. :(

But a nice suggestion! :)
  •  

Devlyn

Previous experience, huh? Keep us in mind, hon. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

bluntedAlways

Lol...what a joke!!lmao...anyway moving on.....Brayden am so happy to hear that its in the mail finally!!!!!!! after all that crap you went threw to get it sent, it better be up to standards!! I mean he should owe you a free one for all the trouble he put you thew!! Ok so now am excited for this review,been waiting long enough! finally a real review is on its way people....... :angel:
  •  

brayden4

I recieved it yesterday and I love it! Im actually suprised at how well it matched my skin and how realistic it looks in person. I haven't got to wear it yet because I opted to save my money and get cheaper adhesive and it sucks and i couldn't get it to stay on very long, so definately get either the adhesive he says on his website or the adhesive from reelmagic. I have to wait for my better adhesive to come in before I can actually use it but the quality is great

•  

unknown

brayden that's awesome! Is it better than real magic?

Devlyn I really wonder what is the requirement for being a mod. Do you have to have +10.000 post or have to have been a user for a wary long time? I really wonder because I spend a great deal of time on this site and I really want to help if I can.

•  

Nero

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on November 14, 2012, 11:11:43 AM

Devlyn I really wonder what is the requirement for being a mod. Do you have to have +10.000 post or have to have been a user for a wary long time? I really wonder because I spend a great deal of time on this site and I really want to help if I can.

Both. We also look at their track record and post content and whether they exemplify the qualities we need. It's mostly by invitation. Whenever we're low on mods, we look at the long-timers. We're full at the moment though.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Nowhereboi

Brayden,

I can understand why you might not want to do this, but would you be ok with posting pictures?  I know we're all on tender hooks about this product...

---MK

"But for three years I had roses – and apologised to no-one."
  •  

brayden4

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on November 14, 2012, 11:11:43 AM

ReelMagic still beats it in just HOW realistic they look, but maybe they will get there. Considering the price for ultimate prosthetic its still really good value realistic look wise and I wouldn't be afriad of it not passing at the urnial. The only thing im a little concerned about is it making me look "happy" because it bends really easy if your bending it yourself but Im just hoping I can find some underwear to keep it down a little more. But then again I haven't actually been able to adhesive it to myself yet so maybe that will make it difference with how it hangs once its actually on

•  

brayden4

Quote from: Nowhereboi on November 14, 2012, 11:34:34 AM
Brayden,

I can understand why you might not want to do this, but would you be ok with posting pictures?  I know we're all on tender hooks about this product...

Im not just real comfortable posting a picture of it, but considering the mess we have all been through i know it would help ease some of your minds. I have a class I have to get too at the moment but ill put one up before the day is over

•  

bluntedAlways

Brayden,,,Dude!!! Congrats on that :D so happy for you and myself!! Lol..been waiting for this review for a while now...so do you own a rm as well? (Not sure on that) do you think you can be more detailed on your tup? As far as texture? Material? Weight? Is it hollow? Have you pissed with it? Does it really work without anything running down your leg?Does the skin come up like rm? Does it compare to rm? Please please let me know...hmm maybe you would be interested in doing a youtube vid? I really want to know what you think about this thing? Will be checking back in a while......thanks brayden for all your help!!! Peace
  •  

MaxAloysius

Brayden that is so great! I just heaved a huge sigh of relief for you, and everyone else who has invested in the product. It's fairly clear he needs to work on his timing and customer service, but the fact that the product is real, such a good quality, and still relatively affordable is great! Now I'll probably go back to considering buying one for myself! :{P
  •  

brayden4

Quote from: bluntedAlways on November 14, 2012, 02:20:31 PM
Brayden,,,Dude!!! Congrats on that :D so happy for you and myself!! Lol..been waiting for this review for a while now...so do you own a rm as well? (Not sure on that) do you think you can be more detailed on your tup? As far as texture? Material? Weight? Is it hollow? Have you pissed with it? Does it really work without anything running down your leg?Does the skin come up like rm? Does it compare to rm? Please please let me know...hmm maybe you would be interested in doing a youtube vid? I really want to know what you think about this thing? Will be checking back in a while......thanks brayden for all your help!!! Peace

No I dont have an RM or any other, this is actually my first packer/prosthetic. Its very soft like real skin, its not very heavy either maybe a little less than a pound but i decided to get a 5 1/2 in since im a smaller guy.
I havnt really gotten to use it for anything yet because the adhesive i got was cheaper and didn't work so I'm gonna have to wait to get better adhesive before I can actually use it for anything yet. Hopefully soon though, ive waited so long to get it and now my adhesive doesn't work, kinda sucks but oh well

•  

brayden4

I was going to post the picture you were wanting but I cant figure out how to attach one on here. Does anyone know how?

•  

Nowhereboi

I think you may have to upload it to a photo hosting site and then link it here.

---MK

"But for three years I had roses – and apologised to no-one."
  •  

aleon515

Hey great. Glad it is really good after all that. I think that not all photo hosting sites will let you post this.

--Jay J
  •  

Andy

Brayden4,

Can you tell us what kind of adhesive it was that didn't work? (Hoping to avoid the same mistake!)

Thanks!
"People come and go so quickly here!"
  •