Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Emery board or file?

Started by suzifrommd, September 03, 2012, 03:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzifrommd

I'm growing my nails long for the first time in my life. It's getting to the point where I need to file them. Is it better to use an emery board or a file? What are the reasons why you might use one and not the other?
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

judithlynn

Hi;
The Emery Board s the way to go, but remember to only use it in one direction. I like to keep my nails reasonable long, but I prefer them in a point rather than square.Hope this is helpful
Hugs
JudithLynn
:-*
Hugs

•  

Snowpaw

Depends on what I need to do. I have both on hand.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

I prefer Emery boards, but I have a file in my purse in case of a break.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Michelle G

My nails grow fast and hard and I've been the envy of every girl I've known for that ;)

I have both an Emory board and file on my art bench as I use my fingernails as a tool when I work and I like to keep them shaped nicely.

I also keep a coat of clear polish on them all the time to keep them looking nice.
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Snowpaw

Quote from: Michelle G on October 01, 2012, 01:29:28 AM
My nails grow fast and hard and I've been the envy of every girl I've known for that ;)

I have both an Emory board and file on my art bench as I use my fingernails as a tool when I work and I like to keep them shaped nicely.

I also keep a coat of clear polish on the them all the time to keep them looking nice.

Hah this girl gets it ^_^

Guitarist here
Left hand short save for the thumb and right hand long for picking :P
  •