News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

HUGE LEG BONES!!! and belly!!!

Started by Elsa, July 26, 2012, 10:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elsa

Hi everyone,

Does anyone face any issues reducing weight beyond a certain point?

also I have HUGE leg bones and thigh muscles but everywhere else I am very skinny except for loose skin on the stomach that keeps expanding when I eat alot - URG!!! VERY ANNOYING!!! :embarrassed: :( ???

does anyone know how to deal with this?
Sometimes when life is a fight - we just have to fight back and say screw you - I want to live.

Sometimes we just need to believe.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Hi Vibes,

Loose skin on the lower abdomen. My only thought is it may be a medical procedure to remove some of it. Don't really know, depending on how loose it is.

Be safe, well and happy

Lotsa huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Bexi

I've got humongous thigh muscles. I've been on a regime of going for long distance runs, with very little rest and protein to replenish them. Its slowly working, but still nowhere near as quickly as I would like!

I can't speak from experience, but i've heard that yoga and pilates are good at tightening-up, and rubbing coffee granules into the skin can improve elasticity.  :)
x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

Apples

Have you tried hypopressive abdominal exercises? They won't make you lose any fat, but will reduce waist size. They help you strengthening the internal abdominal muscles, and are extremely easy to do.
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: Apples on August 06, 2012, 04:41:48 AM
Have you tried hypopressive abdominal exercises?
If memory serves, wasn't this the technique that Arnold Schwarzenegger used to get an awesome waistsize?
x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

Apples

What I can remember about Arnie is that he was forced to lose muscle mass prior to film Conan. He was too bulky to move quickly.

For me, it feels like those abs are working. It's much easier to hold all the guts back into its place, and after a few weeks you will be surprised on how everything recedes into the torso so easily. It's a quick exercise with good results, or so they say.

Im  doing these three exercises on an almost daily basis:

•