Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Makeup emergency help!!

Started by Shannon1979, July 12, 2013, 06:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shannon1979

hi i am having a bit of an issue and if anyone has any tips to help it would be greatly appreciated.

Ok over the past few months i have gotten pretty good at doing my makeup. and use a powder foundation because i find it does a better job than other things i have tried. the problem is i have to use concealer on my top lip filtrum as i have some very deep pores there, Plus the obvious five o'clock shadow. this is causing me a problem in the heat wave we are having at the moment. It's not running or anything like that, whats happening is it is heating up and effectively cooking the top of my lip. It has gotten so bad that when out in the sun my lip actually begins too hurt. not just a bit but serious stinging sensation.

Does anyone have any ideas how i could prevent this. is there a better concealer i could use. The powder i have does have an SPF. and help would be appreciated. :angel:
Mountains can only be summounted by winding paths. And my path certainly has taken a few twists and turns.
  •  

Renee

I use cg smoothers as a concealer usually. Main thing though is to use a good moisturizer with at least a 15 or better spf before you do anything.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

use an SPF under your makeup.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

JennX

Quote from: Ms. OBrien CVT on July 12, 2013, 06:39:14 PM
use an SPF under your makeup.

This. Neutrogena makes several facial sunscreens of SPF 50-70 that are made to be used under foundation.
"If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
-Dolly Parton
  •  

Shannon1979

Mountains can only be summounted by winding paths. And my path certainly has taken a few twists and turns.
  •  

Shannon1979

found a solution. BB cream SPF 30 and makes life easier as well as it acts as concealer at the same time. :angel:
  •