Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Update

Started by erintilly14, February 27, 2017, 10:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erintilly14

I told my tutor at school that I am transgender and she was really really supportive and said she won't tell my mum anything and i don't need to rush into anything and if I need help she's always there. If you haven't told anyone you are trans I suggest telling at least one person that you trust because it will make you feel a lot better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

FTMDiaries

Fantastic - congrats! That takes guts.  :)

Coming out is scary at first, but it gets easier the more you do it. It's good to hear you have some IRL support at school. Do feel free to talk to her, especially if/when you feel like coming out at school. She'll be able to help you manage it, and she can make sure that the staff will have your back if anyone gives you any trouble.

I presume it made you feel relieved then?

•  

JeanetteLW

Congratulations erintilly14,
   It does feel good finally telling someone. It is also scary as hell. I'm glad you now have a confidant you can talk to. That's important.

Hugs,
    Jeanette
  •  

erintilly14

Quote from: JeanetteLW on February 27, 2017, 10:57:29 AM
Congratulations erintilly14,
   It does feel good finally telling someone. It is also scary as hell. I'm glad you now have a confidant you can talk to. That's important.

Hugs,
    Jeanette
Thanks!

•  

erintilly14

Quote from: FTMDiaries on February 27, 2017, 10:51:04 AM
Fantastic - congrats! That takes guts.  :)

Coming out is scary at first, but it gets easier the more you do it. It's good to hear you have some IRL support at school. Do feel free to talk to her, especially if/when you feel like coming out at school. She'll be able to help you manage it, and she can make sure that the staff will have your back if anyone gives you any trouble.

I presume it made you feel relieved then?
Thanks! And yeah I usually go see her if I ever have any problems she's quite good to talk to

•