Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Going out

Started by tammygirl2, April 21, 2007, 08:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tammygirl2

I have decided that i would like to go out dressed as my fem self for the first time to a tgirl club in my town i have never ever been out in public dressed all fem does anyone have any advice about going out for the first time?

Also the one thing i do need to go out in are shoes i managed to find a website that sells shoes in my size

These are the kind of shoes i found which i like but i am not sure if the heals would break on them easily?
I am quite tall & weigh 18 stone so i am not sure if they woud break or not.

do any of you guys know where i can get another other fem shoes which are not high heels?
I take size 14 us shoes which might be a problem for me.

many thanks.

Tammy
  •  

Natalie_Danielle

I'm not 100% sure they do International shipping but I have bought shoes from Zappo's and I love them
Here is the link direct to US size 14
http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722000223/heel_height/3/size/19/page/1.html

hope this helps

•  

J77

Like everyone else, your case is unique.

I would say there is a lot more personal exploring you can do, than just cross dressing.

I have found that "bitch work" is very helpful to begin sorting things out. Yeah, cooking and cleaning the house, that kind of thing. If you are alone sometime, try spending four or five hours cleaning one section of the house without making it look spotless. Your objective is to really feel, and to be a much better bitch than just any average bitch.

(And if you're really tall, you don't want to wear gigantic spikes, really).

-Jen

•  

Allison K

There are actually numerous stores online that have larger women's shoes (not just high heels). Do you have experience walking in heels? If not, you may not want to wear them when you go out for the first time. (Especially those platform/heel combos there!).

Try searching for "women's plus shoe" in google, or something similar. The sites will sometimes even list what shoes they have by the size.

I take a women's U.S. 13-14, so shopping in stores is pretty much out for me.  :'(
  •