Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The changes I am going through

Started by dejan160, September 17, 2012, 07:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dejan160

After completing the SRS i still has a feeling that I am some kind of freak with a neovagina. I felt like I am kind of woman but not like the others. I felt very different and in a way I felt guilty.
After time has pass by i overcame this terrible feeling of being different and I realized that I am jusl like every other woman on earth. For the first time in my life I feel that I am not a freak, but a normal woman. I know this post may sound crazy, but this is where I am at right now, listening to a song that describes my state of mind right now

•  

Jamie D

Sorry to say Swan, but the video is blocked in the U.S.

Just the same, your posts tell me how sweet a person you are.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Hi Swan,

Thank you for the update. I'm so pleased you have been able to move through those wretched negative feelings. Not surprised if it was something from your past, particularly on the rough treatment you received from your family.

In a recent edition of a magazine put out by the transgender centre in Sydney, it was noted that some of the problems faced by by the post operative community was "emotional issues that were not addressed prior to surgery."

However, I believe the absolute massive number of issues and topics that need to be adddressed, that confront us along this life changing  journey, it's not unreasonable to imagine something might slip through the cracks. After all there is no manual, or set of instructions that come with this "package."

Good to see you have come a long way girl.

Huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •