Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Music you are listening to now

Started by Rita, September 24, 2012, 11:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin Peña

Funny song--> The Wanderer by Dion

•  

Sara Murphy

The new Mumford and Sons album...woooooooo!

It's a smiley dance party.

:icon_headfones::eusa_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_boogy: :icon_geekdance: :icon_pelvic_thrust2: :icon_walk: :eusa_whistle:
"What God doesn't give to you, you've got to go and get for yourself."

"The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized - and never knowing" - David Viscott
  •  

Elsa

Kesha - We are who we are
Daughtry - September
Green Day - Minority
:-)
Sometimes when life is a fight - we just have to fight back and say screw you - I want to live.

Sometimes we just need to believe.
  •  

Ruthven

THEESatisfaction's album awE naturalE

•  

Walter

•  

Snowpaw

•  

Nathan.

•  

big kim

•  

Snowpaw

•  

Padma

Womandrogyne™
  •  

K Style Addiction

Aretha Franklin ~ Don't Play That Song (You Lied)
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

hazelspikes

"Ghost Riders in the Sky" (lovingly called to as "GRITS" by my band director) in my head. Cause my band is marching to it. It's my favorite part of the western show cause it's sassy cowboy.
With a laptop, my mounds of books, and history handouts, I could rule the world! Or, just think about my self-identity and help the world through being kind and teaching.
  •  

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Your Humble Savant

Song of the Dragonborn from the videogame Skyrim, as done by violinist Lindsey Stirling and vocalist Peter Hollens:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSLPH9d-jsI&list=PLAB27302937E5E98E&index=96&feature=plpp_video
Music = Life
This is not up for debate  :icon_headfones:
  •  

electric sheep

iTunes just shuffled to Prison Song by System of a Down. It's definetly been a while since I last listened to some SOAD.
  •  

Rowan Rue

Parov Stelar

I'm a little obsessed with Electroswing right now  ;D

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Your Humble Savant

Music = Life
This is not up for debate  :icon_headfones:
  •  

Rowan Rue

My personal blog is [url=http