Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Music you are listening to now

Started by Rita, September 24, 2012, 11:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

.The Meteor - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Music Extended
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

big kim

•  

Dee

The (International) Noise Conspiracy - "Smash It Up"
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

big kim

A day late and a dollar short by Hanoi Rocks
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

RedFox

•  

Simon

•  

Nero

I'm in luv with a stripper by T-Pain (god, I'm lonely)

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Bobby Blue Band - Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City.
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Nero

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Fat Admin on January 04, 2013, 06:46:31 PM
Who's LSG? Is that R&B?

I think they are a group but the song is by Keith Sweat but that was on the youtube name for the song.  It's R&B though.

•  

Nero

Quote from: Malachite on January 04, 2013, 07:00:16 PM
Quote from: Fat Admin on January 04, 2013, 06:46:31 PM
Who's LSG? Is that R&B?

I think they are a group but the song is by Keith Sweat but that was on the youtube name for the song.  It's R&B though.

ooo smooooth... I like.
Ok, what have you got on now?

This is probably my fav R&B ever. Maybe a bit before your time.

•  

King Malachite

Quote from: Fat Admin on January 04, 2013, 07:19:12 PM

ooo smooooth... I like.

Right now I got on Jodeci-Forever My Lady

I love Tyrese and I immediately knew what song that was just by looking at the pic.  Sweet Lady is my favorite song by him and after that it would be "Signs of Love Making"

•  

Nero

Quote from: Malachite on January 04, 2013, 07:25:30 PM
Quote from: Fat Admin on January 04, 2013, 07:19:12 PM

ooo smooooth... I like.

I love Tyrese and I immediately knew what song that was just by looking at the pic.  Sweet Lady is my favorite song by him and after that it would be "Signs of Love Making"

Really? Sweeeet. Man, that song was playing in a bar when I first saw this special 'sweet lady'. It didn't work out (I messed up big time) but the song stays with me. You have stuff like that?
I love Signs of Love Making too. Listening now to Forever My Lady. Sounds pretty sweet so far.
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Fat Admin on January 04, 2013, 07:33:58 PM

Really? Sweeeet. Man, that song was playing in a bar when I first saw this special 'sweet lady'. It didn't work out (I messed up big time) but the song stays with me. You have stuff like that?
I love Signs of Love Making too. Listening now to Forever My Lady. Sounds pretty sweet so far.

Stuff like what? a sweet lady or a special song?  I didn't quite undertand lol. 

Listening to tyrese now. :)

•  

Nero

Quote from: Malachite on January 04, 2013, 07:39:35 PM
Quote from: Fat Admin on January 04, 2013, 07:33:58 PM

Well, songs that sort of get imprinted onto whatever's happening atm. And then, every time you hear it, you're right back there. You see her again (or whatever was going on).

This is the song at the bar when she wasn't taking my calls. Oh, the devastation!

•  

King Malachite

Quote from: Fat Admin on January 04, 2013, 07:56:07 PM

Well, songs that sort of get imprinted onto whatever's happening atm. And then, every time you hear it, you're right back there. You see her again (or whatever was going on).

This is the song at the bar when she wasn't taking my calls. Oh, the devastation!

Oooooh yeah man that used to happen to me all of the time at school when I would see a girl I like.  Nowadays I think about Anime when I listen to R&B songs

Now listening to Keith Sweat: Twisted

•  

Laura91

Patareni "Live In New Pingvinovo, 6/22/90"
  •  

big kim

•