Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Music you are listening to now

Started by Rita, September 24, 2012, 11:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Louise

Easy listening music (or as I call it, elevator music) on Sirius (on the television)
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Imreallyconfused

Black Lagoon Soundtrack - El Sol se Recuesta
  •  

Edge

•  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

DriftingCrow

ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

spacial

Try to listen to this without it getting to you.

Aretha Franklin - Bridge Over Troubled Water

Not many who can improve on the original. She's gone and done it and some.
  •  

DriftingCrow

ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Imreallyconfused

•  

Laura91

•  

kelly_aus

•  

spacial

Hope I can be forgiven for posting another one. Like the best chocolates or that special person, one is just not enough.

•  

DeeperThanSwords

"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Imreallyconfused

T.M. Revolution - The Party Must Go On
  •  

DriftingCrow

Wuauquikuna -- Buffalo White. Ah, love this song!   :icon_headfones:
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

holly_

Evanescence - Fallen (Full Album)

•  

Laura91

Faith No More "Woodpecker From Mars"

Incantation "10/20/1990, Buffalo, NY"
  •  

Princess Rachel

•  

DriftingCrow

Quote from: Princess Rachel on March 03, 2013, 03:38:23 AM
the best of Type O Negative

Haha, I thought the title of the album was "The Least Worst of Type O Negative"  ;D

The Mars Volta --Take the Veil Cerpin Taxt
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Laura91

Quote from: LearnedHand on March 03, 2013, 07:06:08 AM
Haha, I thought the title of the album was "The Least Worst of Type O Negative"  ;D

I saw Type O at Bogarts in Ohio on the "World Coming Down" tour. I never was the biggest fan of them (they are okay, though) and a friend that was a massive fan of their's was going to the show with another guy and asked me if I wanted to go. It was a three hour drive and we were coming from a nearby state AND it was right after DST started so we forgot about the time difference so we ended up getting to the venue (after getting a motel room for that night) 20 minutes before they went on stage. We ended up missing the opening act Lacuna Coil (which none of us liked anyway so it was no big deal). We made our way through the crowd down to about the second row and Type O came out and they were great!

I was very impressed and the sound was fantastic! Crystal clear but VERY loud. An excellent show it was. The only thing that sucked was the stupid crowd surfing idiots. There is nothing more annoying than trying to rock out and enjoy a band while idiots are landing on top of you. I ended up smacking a few of them as I shoved them off me but nothing happened after that. Next time I ever make it to Bogarts I will just stand in the back by the bar and bang my head. (But I probably will never have the circumstances work out where I can get there.

Anyways.....

The Outside World "Dreams Soaked In Alcohol"
  •