Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The "Could I Pass One Day" Thread - Part 2

Started by Jamie D, September 27, 2012, 02:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

The original "Could I Pass One Day" and the "Do I Pass?" topics have been locked, because they got too big.

For many Male-to-Female transsexuals, "passing" is an important aspect of their transition.  For those who are just beginning their own journey, this topic offers an opportunity to receive input and guidance on subjects such as facial feminization surgery (FFS), makeup, grooming, electrolysis/laser hair removal, etc.

We also have boards dealing with these issues separately.  For those who post pictures here, be prepared to receive constructive criticism.

It will be to your benefit to post views that include face on, profile, and three-quarter.

Enjoy!

Edit:  If you do not want your image quoted, please state that in your posts.  If you delete your image at the source, please delete your link in the topic.  Thanks.

Rule #18 of the Terms of Service has been interpreted to preclude asking others not to quote your pictures - sorry, my fault.
  •  

Karii Cloud

I don't think I pass completely, especially once you talk to me, or look at me closely(still doing some hair removal on my face), but I think I may pass at a glance...what do you think?

Ps I'm 23. 10 months HRT
Check it out
http://kariicloudblog.blogspot.com

Love, peace, puppies, ponies, and glitter,

Karii = )
  •  

Jamie D

Wow!  Just 10 months? You're doing great.  And it looks like you are full time too.  Congratulations.
  •  

=celestica=

Quote from: Karii Cloud on September 27, 2012, 07:25:04 PM

I don't think I pass completely, especially once you talk to me, or look at me closely(still doing some hair removal on my face), but I think I may pass at a glance...what do you think?

Ps I'm 23. 10 months HRT

youre coming along gr8.
I agree youre not there yet. Maybe not for a while. Hormones needs to werk their magic on you some more and also the laser.
Thats atleast what i can see from your pictures. (:
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Jamie D on September 28, 2012, 03:20:39 PM
New new pictures, Jenna!

If they were removed from ImageShack then they probably wouldn't have been allowed on here either.  All the more intriguing I suppose. ;)

•  

Teela Renee

RedNeck girls have all the fun 8)
  •  

Elena G

QuoteQuote from: Brianna Evelyn on September 20, 2012, 04:55:54 pm

I guess I didn't make this clear.  I'm MTF....so I'm hoping to pass as a woman! ;)

I think she was being sarcastic, suggesting that you already pass so well as a woman that you Must be asking if you could ever pass as a boy.

I think you look great and will have no problems passing at all!

Indeed. I'm sorry, my wit is in the works.  :P
Be kind to me,
or treat me mean...
I'll make the most of it,
I'm an extraordinary machine
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Elena G on September 29, 2012, 05:35:20 PM
Indeed. I'm sorry, my wit is in the works.  :P

Perhaps, but at least the end result always makes me chuckle ;)

•  

toxicblue

Quote from: Teela Renee on September 29, 2012, 02:11:56 AM
fav new pic

You don't pass yet, and by looking at your face I'm assuming you aren't on HRT, however your face is just perfect for it. You shouldn't have any troubles. My only advice at this point is to make your expressions look more feminine.
  •  

muffinpants

Quote from: Teela Renee on September 29, 2012, 02:11:56 AM
fav new pic

Nice pic! I think you look pretty androgynous, I bet with a bit of makeup you could pass with your face easily.
  •  

Isabelle

I'm going to be 32 very soon. 18 months of hrt... Feeling old and crap today. Excuse the Instagram filters, I took these at night on my phone with its rubbish flash, used filters to try to put colour back.
I hate my nose. How badly does it need work lol.
(Pics removed :)  )
  •  

Rachael

You def do not look your age(younger). You are definatley beautiful and need to stop posting in the could I pass one day. I mean really I would not ever have guessed you were anything other than a GG.
In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

Isabelle

Thank you for the compliment Rachel. The reason I posted in this thread is, the "do I pass" thread and this one seem to be merged now :)
  •  

Violet Bloom

Isabelle, I finally sorta see in the side view what you're worried about structure-wise.  It's pretty minor though.

•  

Rowan Rue

Isabelle, you look great. Period.
Your nose is soooo no an issue, I've seen so many cis women with way more masculine noses than you have.
You really don't need to worry girl  :D
That said, I know we all have days where we just can't see anything but the boy who used to be there so I totally sympathise with feeling down but trust me, NO ONE else sees that but you.

*hugs*

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Jamie D

Isabelle, I wonder what percentage of ciswomen hate their noses?

Fortunately, it is one of the easiest things to fix.
  •  

Isabelle

I agree, lots of people dislike their noses. My concern is, does my face make me clockable?
  •  

Jamie D

Not to me.  I was only addressing your comment, "I hate my nose. How badly does it need work lol."

I have told friends this, and when you think about it, it probably plays a role in our self-perception.  You knew the old you for X number of years.  You are intimately familiar with the old you, every nook, cranny, and microflaw.

You are always going to see elements of the old you in the new you.  Someone, like me, who did not know the old you, will just see you.  I would not "clock" you.  But you will clock yourself.
  •  

muffinpants

Quote from: Isabelle on October 02, 2012, 07:26:45 PM
I agree, lots of people dislike their noses. My concern is, does my face make me clockable?

I don't think it does at all. Also, I think it is those adorable features such as your nose that make a person unique and beautiful... had I seen you out in public I would have assumed you were cis.
  •  

alice10

Do I look more passable? Im tired of waiting.

11 months HRT

Day 1 HRT

Please delete dead photo links, see Page 1
Started transition October 2011
Went fulltime Nov 29 2012
SRS hopefully by 2014

•