Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Voting while Trans

Started by peky, October 01, 2012, 08:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peky

Sis's and Bro's, here are some important information regarding your voting rights while "trans."

http://www.advocate.com/politics/transgender/2012/10/01/watch-voting-while-trans-helps-navigate-voter-id-laws

Please vote for the candidate that support us!

Peky
  •  

Snowpaw

•  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Thank the gods, in Oregon we vote by mail.  One more of the President.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

tekla

People still show up to vote?  I guess in some old fashioned places, but I've been voting by mail for decades now.  That way I can do it at leisure (and the California ballot is a bit long), I can think and not feel pressured, and I can do it in the nude if I want.  That way election day is for working, or drinking, or both.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: tekla on October 02, 2012, 05:12:40 AM
People still show up to vote?  I guess in some old fashioned places, but I've been voting by mail for decades now.  That way I can do it at leisure (and the California ballot is a bit long), I can think and not feel pressured, and I can do it in the nude if I want.  That way election day is for working, or drinking, or both.

Too much information  :o
  •  

Sarah Louise

I've voted by absentee ballot for years.  It does make it much easier and there are 10 Propositions this year.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

organic

I go to the local polling station every local, state, and federal election to have my input recorded. It's good stuff all around! We must remain vigilant and support candidates who support us. ;)
  •  

justmeinoz

Just changed my name on the Electoral Roll along with all the other things I had to change. Had my Birth Certificate copies certified by a JP and that was that.  Not a problem here.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •