Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

faking pregnancy 0_0

Started by Elsa.G, March 06, 2012, 03:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annah

does she alternate stores every nine months to make sure someone "isn't catching on?"
  •  

spx_1112

I have seen MTF wear maternity and experience the 9 months emotionally and physically. 
  •  

Annah

omg...thread resurrection of monumental proportions.

How did you find this thread? It must have been buried under 300 pages of threads?!?
  •  

Ave

Quote from: Annah on October 28, 2012, 02:07:20 PM
omg...thread resurrection of monumental proportions.

How did you find this thread? It must have been buried under 300 pages of threads?!?

lol, why does it bother you that it's a thread rez? :P
I can see me
I can see you
Are you me?
Or am I you?
  •  

Natkat

Quote from: lilacwoman on March 06, 2012, 02:26:58 PM
but still, this is why therapy should be and still is a big part of everyone's transition.

should be?  thank goodness here in Europe it is now illegal to insist on TS submitting to therapy
I am not sure this is for the whole Europa. However I am also unsure what would count as therapy and what wouldn't.
----------------------------
If it was me I would ask, I do find it a bit wierd but I dont reject things just because there wierd, my problem is more if its more serious than just "a wierd thing". I could think she would have deep scars for not being able to have children or being pregnant and maybe she do it to confort herself.

I know many transwomen feel this sadness.
  •  

Kevin Peña

Ok, I have read comments from certain people saying that they would stop hanging out with their friends because of a "weird" problem like this.

First, if you think a friend has a problem and your solution is to dump him/her, then you may want to reconsider calling that person your friend. Friends don't just abandon each other when things get rough. They see something they think is a problem and try to discuss it with said friend before deciding on any hasty paths.

Secondly, I put weird in quotation marks because this really isn't weird if you take the time to consider it. Let's take the trans women here as an example. We feel so bad about ourselves that we're willing to take hormones for life and go through serious surgery to feel more comfortable in our bodies. We deny being in the sex we we are biologically. Therefore, I don't think any trans person, myself included, has the right to call someone weird because he//she truly yearns to live the defining feature of his/her associated gender (for women, it doesn't get much more womanly than pregnancy). Doing this might mean a lot to her because she has intense gender identity issues. For all you know, she could be a little push away from an emotional breakdown.

Considering the age of this thread, I don't know if this person is still doing this or if you decided to follow up on your decision to dump her as a friend, but the above is just something to consider.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Could be Munchhausen's.  If she is feeding off any attention she gets.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

spx_1112

Annah.  I searched pregnancy.  The idea and thought of going through the nine months is an unbelievable feeling and something I am not going to experience.  It saddens me.  I know of others like myself that roleplay and believe in psychosematic symptoms as well.  I could write so much about this.  Hugs Shannon
  •  

Zoey

It probably just makes her feel that she's being perceived as more feminine. If she's aware that she doesn't pass well to begin with, then what better method to pass as a natural female than to be percieved as pregnant!
  •