Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Advice for TG Gamers (add your own)

Started by Susan, June 12, 2005, 09:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Priceless advice when attending your first Halo2 tournament: "Look out for the guys with no tans. They're the dangerous ones."

- Headline from Fark.com :)
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Dennis

When playing a male character online, avoid the words 'marvelous' and 'fabulous' unless you *want* to be taken as gay.

Any acronym with the letter "F" in it stands for exactly what you think it stands for.

Dennis
  •  

Carlie

G'morning!  I'm new to the forum as I was doing a search specifically for well...information on current games that TG male-to-females are playing ^^;  I saw this thread amongst my searching and first lemme reply on topic here with my own little advice for TG Gamers...

Don't be intimidated to pull the digital trigger.  When you're playing, think about this line from Jill Valentine, "Try to aim for the head."(Quote from Resident Evil: Apocolypse ^^b )

Now alittle off topic, I was curious...of the Transgender male-to-female populus out there reading this, what are we all playing?  This question had been nagging at me all weekend.  Any responses at all would be greatful :)  Here's mine to get things in to perspective: Planetside, Final Fantasy XI, World of Warcraft, Command & Conquer: Generals, Age of Mythology, Conquer: Live & Reloaded, Need for Speed Underground 2, Burnout 3.  Can you tell I play a little bit of everything? ^.^

Oh, and by the way this is my first post.  My name is Carlie, I'm a 23 year old transgender male-to-female from the bay area of California.  Nice to meet you all ^^  k it's 3:11AM PST so I'll end here.  Bye~!
  •