Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Toronto Anyone ?

Started by TorontoGirl4Life, May 12, 2012, 02:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TorontoGirl4Life

Hey everyone !!

I'm Carmen, 25 years of age and also currently in preoperative state. I'm in search of looking for anyone who is TG and lives in the Toronto/Scarborough area in search of making a new friend ?.

To sum me up, I am pretty outspoken, very opinionated, loyal, respectful, love to shop or occasionally go to clubs. Love horror flicks and also love people with a positive/uplifting attitude.

If you'd like to know more please feel free to hit me up anytime.

~ Carmen ~

•  

Dale

Welcome. I hope you will hear from someoe soon. You sound like alot of fun
Today is the first day of the rest of your life
  •  

TorontoGirl4Life

Hey Dale !, thanks very much. I hope to find people too !!.

•  

AweSAM!

I'm 20; born and raised here. Send me a PM if you'd care to talk more.

TorontoGirl4Life

Hey there, unfortunately it wont let me do anything. If youd like just send me an email to carments@hotmail.ca and we can chat !

•  

TorontoGirl4Life

Well for me I would still be open to making a new friend regardless of the horror flicks :-) !.

•  

Jamiep

HI TorontoGirl4Life,

Welcome. I have lived in Toronto almost all my life, moved to Mississauga in 91. I have a lot of friends living in the GLBTTQI village on Church St. Late June may be my first opportunity for me & my wife to get back & see my sisterhood. I am in the early process of checking out a partial transition on hormones. Some of my friends are in transition. If you are looking for friends, perhaps you can let me know.

Enjoy

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Caroline

Hi,

This is my first post. I'm 30 years old and I have lived in Toronto (Riverdale/Beaches) for over 20 of them. I have also lived in the US and the UK but it seems that I've found my way back again. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone else in Toronto!

-Caroline
  •  

Caroline

I'm writing again. I thought perhaps I should add a little more. I'm about 2 years out, part-time, and in therapy preparing for HRT. Significant, increasing gender woes from apprimoximately age 11. I decided to join a board to gather more information and meet people during my next phase of metamorphosis. I don't have more than a handful of friends in the GLBT community in Toronto, but I know all about the city in every other regard. I think I'm sort of shy and protective and this is my way of trying to open up.

•  

JennTO

Hi All, wondering if you can suggest any tg friendly places in the western GTA or Mississauga?
  •