Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Binders

Started by Damian, November 02, 2012, 09:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damian

I have used binders a lot, ranging from my day to day life to cosplays. I normally use tape, as uncomfortable as it is, due to my C cup size. Ace bandages never worked for me. I tried making a binder out of old tights but it did nothing. Buying a binder is out of the question, I don't want my parents to find out, so sports bras are also out. Any suggestions?
Thanks  ;)
Love has no gender.
  •  

Sia

Quote from: Two way Rain on November 02, 2012, 09:05:08 PM
Buying a binder is out of the question, I don't want my parents to find out, so sports bras are also out.

Wait, why are sports bras out? Plenty of cis women have them, I don't see how that could tip off your parents  ???  If they do ask you about it, you could always tell them that running or doing sports in regular bras is too uncomfortable (I saw in another one of your posts you're in high school so I guess you have P.E. classes), or that you'd just like to make your breasts less noticeable sometimes because you don't like the way boys/men stare at them all the time. Since you're a C cup both explanations seem rather plausible to me. Hell, I'm a C cup too and I even wear a sports bra to sleep just for comfort's sake.

Otherwise, on the subject of tights, have you tried buying one of those "tummy flattener" tights and cutting out the legs and crotch? I have one like that, and the "stomach-binding" part is so thick and tight and constricting I couldn't even eat enough when wearing them, so I guess they must bind the chest pretty well too. Actually you've just given me the idea to try it out myself, I'll see if I can find them tomorrow and experiment with it  :P I'll report the results to you if you want.
  •  

Damian

Quote from: Sia on November 03, 2012, 08:08:57 PM
That sounds awesome, i'd definitely like to hear the results.
On the whole PE thing, I tried getting a sports bra and my mom went out and bought me a special c sized one that supported me without crushing me. And for some reason the binding doesn't really work with me, I don't know. I do it tight but you can still tell.
Plus I always threaten to walk outside naked so the boys staring I don't think would happen, and id just sock them in the face XD
Ill try buying the tummy flattener tights see if those work, Im underweight so I'll have to buy them without my parents there, somehow. (overprotective parents to the point of im not allowed to get rides from anyone else.)
Love has no gender.
  •  

aleon515

I'm hearing good things re: Underamour compression sports bra. I think it's called "Gotta Have it".
I don't see how this is a problem for your parents. Many cis women who aren't even in sports have them. Some people like that they have no fasteners so there is a possible reason to give. :-)

Some sports bras don't compress because they weren't designed to compress. Avoid words like separate, uplift, etc like the plague. They are actually making ones that say "compression".

BTW champion has a couple models that work pretty well.

--Jay J
  •  

Damian

Love has no gender.
  •