Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

20/20 "Transgender Children" ABC 10 PM EST, April 27th

Started by Wendy, April 27, 2007, 06:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendy

Maybe worth a look this evening if you can leave this forum or if you do not have a big date this Friday.
  •  

zombiesarepeaceful

I just watched it..It was great. I wish they'd done a little more on the FTM though :\
  •  

Wendy

I thought the show was excellent. 

It would be nice if more programs were broadcast related to GID.  The parents of those children were very progressive. 
  •  

Tay

I'm going to be buying the episode on DVD.  If possible, I will make copies and give them to anyone who wants them for the cost of only shipping to your locale.

I'm hoping that the DVD will not be copy protected like Disney DVDs.  I'm willing to mail worldwide.
  •  

zombiesarepeaceful

Cool Tay..I know a guy from er, England I think, who wanted a copy. Would you be willing to ship there?
  •  

Tay

Like I said, if I can copy it (occasionally, I find a DVD that they purposely corrupt a small section of data so it won't burn properly.  Disney does this and ABC may be owned by disney, not sure...) then I am willing to ship worldwide for the cost of shipping.

I can't afford to ship for free, but if I can indeed do this, then I will not even charge for the blank disk I use.  Just shipping, at cost.
  •  

zombiesarepeaceful

Cool, he'll pay whatever. Just let me know, PM me or something if you're able to copy it and I'll give you his email so you can work out payment and stuff.
  •  

J.T.

QuoteDisney does this and ABC may be owned by disney, not sure...

yep, ABC is Disney
  •  

Kate Thomas

20/20 has the three storys posted on its websight

http://abcnews.go.com/2020

'I'm a Girl' -- Understanding Transgender Children 

'A Boy in a Girl's Body' Transgender Teenager and His Parents Share Their Story

'God Made a Mistake'... Transgendered Children: The Littlest Sex-Change Candidates

they each have a spot to leave comments.
"But who is that on the other side of you?"
T.S. Eliot
  •  

Seshatneferw

Thank you for the link. For once, I wish I had access to American TV channels. ;)

Nfr
Whoopee! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but it's a long one for me.
-- Pete Conrad, Apollo XII
  •