Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Currently A Manly Woman

Started by Marie Nicholas, October 30, 2012, 07:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Nicholas

I am 28/female. But I have extreme facial hair, some chest and belly hair, arm hair (yes, I have PCOS) - but woman features too.  I have felt really confused about myself.  I don't feel like a woman - feel more like a man.  I don't wear makeup or wear skirts. I'm mostly a jeans and tshirt person. sneakers... My older brothers and my dad made fun of me.  My mom put me through trial on everything - electrolysis, laser, bleach, plucking, shaving, and this new no! no! thing... No one wants to accept me as I am.  But then I realized, I don't know who I am.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Hi Marie , :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 8748 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another member.

And be sure to check out these links ( MUST READS )

Janet 

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Devlyn

Hi and welcome from Boston! Marie is such a lovely name! I guarantee you will be accepted for yourself here. It's what we do. Get busy posting and making friends! See you around the site, hugs, Devlyn
  •