Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Sexual Orientation

Started by madirocks, October 23, 2012, 04:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madirocks

So I have been hanging out with a friend. I believe she thinks there is some connection and though I do like her, it is nothing like that. Obviously she is unaware of my being IS, but I suppose that does not matter much any way. But I do feel rather strange about being in a relationship at all. Sort of like I do not fit either male or female entirely so maybe I shouldn't even be in relationship. I also don't necessarily feel attracted to either sex either which I think is probably pretty strange.

I wonder if any others go through this same sort of thing?
  •  

Brooke777

I do not feel the same you do, but I do believe there is someone(s) out there for everyone.  Just a thought, but maybe you just have not met the right person yet. I also do not think there is any reason why you could not be in a relationship with a man or a woman. I hope you are able to figure things out. Best wishes.
  •  

justmeinoz

I have a friend who has identified as asexual for a long time, and if you were that i think you would probably know it.  If not, you have as much right to a relationship as anyone else. 
It might be worth looking at the film "Intersexion" by a dear friend, New Zealand filmmaker Mani Bruce Mitchell who recorded the experiences of a group of her Intersex friends around the world.  Several of them are or have been in loving long term relationships.  It is available on the internet, and well worth looking up.
I myself have pretty much given up actively looking for a relationship with anyone in the cis-lesbian community here, as they can't seem to see past the body parts, in favour of Bi, Trans and Intersex people.  Someone who can see past the biology is probably a better bet.

Karen.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

madirocks

Thank you both for your responses. :)

I suppose right now I am in just sort of a confused state because I am sort of unidentified. Hopefully this will change over next few years.

I do want to be in a relationship and I especially want family but I am just having difficult time seeing with what sex. Maybe that will not matter? If there is some one for me maybe that I will love I suppose it won't. :)
  •  

James

I think you will probably be attracted when the right person comes along. You are a very attractive individual.  Be patient. Peace
Author of a book on the subject of perspective (what we see) as it affects perception (what we believe) and behavior. Perspective determines gender. Most males have a dualistic, masculine perspective and women a feminine holistic perspective, though when reversed, it naturally changes ones behavior.
  •  

justmeinoz

There are people out there who will love us for who we are.  I have found one and have decided that I am now an "Andreasexual."  That'll do me for a label. ;D

Karen.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •