Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Packer/Prosthetic/STP Catalogue--NSFW

Started by Jayr, November 16, 2012, 04:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SX0877

Just wanted to do a quick review on the Pack It packer.

It is made of cycerskin kind of material so I am not trying to compare it with with silicone packers and prosthe.
I bought it because I needed a cheap, soft and small packer for swimming and the Lite version meets all these criteria.

Price
It is a little more expensive than the 3.5 Mr. Limpy and less than a Sailor.
Material
It is very soft, maybe slightly firmer than Mr.Limpy and holds it shape better. It is not sticky. It came in with an odor of synthetic material which is going away slowly.
Shape/Size
The shaft of the Lite version is around 4-4.5 long, and about the same girth as the Mr.Limpy 3.5, and has a smaller glans. The scrotum is smaller and flatter than Mr.Limpy. They weight around the same, I cannot actually compare the two because the Mr.Limpy sticks to my hand so I cannot feel its weight accurately. The Heavy seems to be bigger in both shaft and scrotum.
Appearance
The color is more realistic than a lot of my other packers, and it is well detailed for its price.

Here is a picture of a Lite PackIt with a 3.5 Mr. Limpy (NSFW)
http://postimg.org/image/mcq77gucj/

•  

Maleth

Quote from: Brett on June 17, 2014, 08:59:51 PM
Maleth, fantastic of you to be so helpful.  It is not cheap, so I want to make the right decision (to order or not to order).

There is one thing I am confused by.  For the Endy/Ali, the "barrel length of the penis" is 3.14 inches (8cm), while the Penile length overall is 3.9 inches (10cm).

I would think that the "barrel length of the penis" would be the measurement of the shaft.  However, the length of the Endy/Ali looks to be longer than the x-small Mr. Limpy, which is 3 inches.  Subsequently, my assumption would be that the "Penile length overall" means what we typically refer to as the shaft length (if it is indeed longer than Mr. Limpy).

Therefore, my question is, would you say the shaft is 3.9 inches (around the same length as the RM basic/RM flaccid prosthetic) or is 3.14 inches (the same as an x-small Mr. Limpy)?

It is also interesting to me that the penis with foreskin (Ali) weighs 9.1 ounces, while the penis without foreskin, Endy weighs 7.4 ounces.  That is a big drop in weight!  I prefer circumcision, but 9.1 is as heavy as the RM basic, which I feel is too heavy for me.

Thanks for the info.

I apologize again for my late reply, I just arrived in Europe a few days ago and am settling in... Beforehand, I'd just like to clear up that I bought the Endy packer, which is uncircumcised. I think that the Ali is the circumcised (without foreskin) one that you have referred to, though I didn't look into it too much. Alright, as to answer your questions:

1) For my Endy packer, I think that the shaft length would be somewhere in between the RM basic and the Mr. Limpy. In fact, I think it's much closer to the Mr. Limpy's measurements. I think that in the description when it says "overall length" they mean the length with the spoon unsheathed, which adds a bit more length. To recap, basically the packer's shaft itself is as long as the Mr. Limpy's give or take, and the spoon adds another inch or so when measuring the total length when the spoon is not compressed within the harness.

2) In terms of weight, I'm personally not sure how heavy this Ali packer is, but I agree it seems quite heavy if it can be comparable to the RM basic.. that one was simply way too heavy for me to pack with practically. Now, this Endy packer.. I find that its weight was right in between the Limpy's and RM, however it definitely leaned more towards the Limpy, again in terms of weight. I find that it was the perfect weight. With Mr. Limpy, sometimes I had a tendency to forget that it was even in my pants due to how lightweight it was, and with the RM, that was like carrying a boulder in my pants because of how heavy it was. With the Endy packer from stylishflesh, I can sincerely say that the weight was like a perfect blend of both, and it's very easy to pack with, combining all aspects of it. It's very realistic, useful, practical, and the weight was spot-on for me, personally.

Alright, again, if there are any questions, feel free to either PM me or post to this thread. I can assure you the reply will be much faster this time, as I've settled in already.
~Maleth
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Wow, Maleth, you are really thorough in your responses!  You gave everything I need to make a comfortable decision (I am going to purchase)  THANK YOU!
Top Surgery: 10/10/13 (Garramone)
Testosterone: 9/9/14
Hysto: 10/1/15
Stage 1 Meta: 3/2/16 (including UL, Vaginectomy, Scrotoplasty), (Crane, CA)
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Fistula Repair 12/21/17 (UPenn Hospital,unsuccessful)
Fistula Repair 6/7/18 (Nikolavsky, successful)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

Maleth

Quote from: Brett on June 24, 2014, 06:02:55 PM
Wow, Maleth, you are really thorough in your responses!  You gave everything I need to make a comfortable decision (I am going to purchase)  THANK YOU!

You're absolutely welcome! I tried my best in insuring that I could at least give a bit of information on this rather previously obscure shop. Please let me know what you think of the products once they have arrived, I am curious to hear your personal review on this.
~Maleth
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Ok, so I ordered an Endy. I ordered the caramel even though i am pale caucasian because the "light color" is SO light and i know penises are usually darker than the rest of the body.

What i am a little worried about is the size of the harness. I wear a 34 pant. That is an extra small?  Doesn't make sense but that is the calculation from centimeters to inches.

Thanks again to RJ and Maleth for their solid reviews!  I'll report in after I get it.
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

Bimmer Guy

Still waiting for my Stylish Flesh packer!  The owner got it to the post office two days after my order (which is fine), but it has now been at the Russian post for 9 days!  What the heck?  Tracking indicates it moving a bit around in there, every two days or so, but 9 days does seem like quite a long time to still be there.

I hope that after it gets out of the gate it gets here relatively quickly.  Just anxious to see it!

•  

randomdude5

Quote from: Brett on June 26, 2014, 10:02:06 PM
Ok, so I ordered an Endy. I ordered the caramel even though i am pale caucasian because the "light color" is SO light and i know penises are usually darker than the rest of the body.

What i am a little worried about is the size of the harness. I wear a 34 pant. That is an extra small?  Doesn't make sense but that is the calculation from centimeters to inches.

Thanks again to RJ and Maleth for their solid reviews!  I'll report in after I get it.

I just ordered one of these after reading your guys' reviews on it, and I was also kinda worried about the harness sizes but hopefully it'll be ok.

I just hope its not a scam shop. Lol
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: randomdude5 on July 06, 2014, 07:48:35 PM
I just ordered one of these after reading your guys' reviews on it, and I was also kinda worried about the harness sizes but hopefully it'll be ok.

I just hope its not a scam shop. Lol

Hey, Random. I am confident it is not a scam. The people who have ordered these products have been happy with the service.

I was wondering about the harness sizes too since I fit into a smaller size than would be typical, but then I realized that Gaspar just has such a large number of sizes (a good thing), that I may not be my usual "medium" (like I am in most things).  You could always email him to double check sizing.

As an aside to the group, please don't hear my wondering about the length of time of the package having been at the Post as dissatisfaction. I know the package will take a couple of weeks.

•  

randomdude5

Quote from: Brett on July 07, 2014, 08:56:56 AM
Hey, Random. I am confident it is not a scam. The people who have ordered these products have been happy with the service.

I was wondering about the harness sizes too since I fit into a smaller size than would be typical, but then I realized that Gaspar just has such a large number of sizes (a good thing), that I may not be my usual "medium" (like I am in most things).  You could always email him to double check sizing.

As an aside to the group, please don't hear my wondering about the length of time of the package having been at the Post as dissatisfaction. I know the package will take a couple of weeks.

Have you received yours yet? I just got mine in the post. I have yet to try it lol, but once I do I'll probably do a review on it for other people... It looks pretty good though.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

http://stylishflesh.com/en/shop-2/

I received my packer a couple of weeks ago.  I wanted to try it for a bit so that I could be confident about my review.  Overall, I give it a 4 out of 5.  Which for me, is very good.

I purchased the Endy (Big spoon), just like RJ and Maleth.  I bought the Caramel.  I am very pale Caucasian (my pic in the Passing Thread is me with a tan).  The caramel works pretty good for me, but the red hue to it doesn't suit me completely.  I would suggest that if you are Caucasian and are not very pale, consider the Swarthy color that RJ posted.  I can't imagine the "light color" working for anyone at all, as I said I am quite pale and I am using the second to the lightest (Caramel).  Don't forget our genitals are supposed to be darker than the rest of us (or the skin near that area).

Positives:
1) It is very realistic to the touch.  I love the way it feels.
2) The spoon is perfect.  I have never STP before and this was no problem.
3) I agree with what Maleth said, the weight is not too heavy (unlike the RM).
4) The length is perfect.  It is long enough to pee with, but not too long to pack (I think the RM is too long).
5) The mushiness factor is perfect.  Not to hard.  Not too soft.  Just right.

Negatives:
1) The blue veins look fake.  HOWEVER, I am pretty positive that they only look this way on the "light color" and the caramel.  By the time you hit swarthy, it looks great to me.  I admit though, even though they don't look that real, I have grown attached to them and prefer them there than not there.
2) It IS cyberskin.  RJ and Maleth said no big deal to it, but the bottom line is that if you like to wash your cock every day you are going to have to powder it every day.  It is not as sticky as Mr. Limpy, of course, and it is better material.  For this price point, I think Gaspar's decision to use cyberskin was a good choice.  I do not think you could make a silicone packer at this price point that would feel real (like RM's prosthetic).  It would feel more fake.  It does, by the way, feel likes more like real skin than the RM basic packer.
3) The harness didn't work for me.  With all the various straps and stuff it just was "too much", if that makes any sense.  I didn't like having to put the shaft through the loop and I would worry that long term (or even short term), it could damage the material.  The harness also kept the packer up tight against my body in a way I do not like.  The button closure for the spoon is great.  I got the thin straps.  They are so thin that they immediately just became twisted up.  Meaning, they don't lay flat against the body.  It isn't a problem, I am just saying.  I would choose the wider straps next time.  On the whole, this harness is genius, but it just didn't feel comfortable to me.  However, I would suggest that with such a low price for the harness (which is definitely good quality), buy it because there is potential for you to love it and you don't want to lose the chance to have a harness that closes off the spoon.

After a long go of using the harness (just to make sure that it wasn't just about me having to get used to it), I went back to my usual jock strap.  We all have our favorites, right?  The downside is that the spoon stays open.  The spoon IS silicone, so there is no flexibility there.  Obviously, it doesn't feel good up against the clit, so you have to figure something out with that.

On the whole, I am very, very pleased.

FINAL VERDICT: I would buy this STP before buying any other one.  I honestly don't know of a STP I would purchase over this one.

P.S.  In thinking more about it, the harness was a bit tight on me.  It is possible that if I got a larger size, that would have removed the feeling of the packer being too tight against me and even riding up a bit.  I am not saying his sizing is off, but that maybe if you think you are between sizes, go higher.  The specific harness I bought, by the way, is the one that says Sergio Tacchini.  I prefer to not have a wide strap at the waist.

I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

•  

LordKAT

2 inch length is just too short for me and does not seem 'natural' if you will. The spoon part looks like it would not sit in the right place, as in not being long enough.

This didn't give any problems? 
  •  

Maleth

Randomdude, I assure you that it is not a scam and am glad that yours came in the post, confirming that. Stylishflesh is indeed a great shop and completely legitimate. And Brett, thank you for the tremendous review.. I had the same minimal gripes about the harness though I was lucky enough that it didn't seem too tight on me. Though I don't use it every day anymore, the packer itself is great to pack with and I've felt pretty okay with the spoon and harness feature though I do worry that the harness presses too hard around the shaft.

Quote from: LordKAT on July 23, 2014, 11:21:56 PM
2 inch length is just too short for me and does not seem 'natural' if you will. The spoon part looks like it would not sit in the right place, as in not being long enough.

If you are referring to the Endy Packer, it is just a bit larger than the XS Limpy, so I'd stay it's closer to 3.5-4 inches than 2. I don't think Gaspar has any packers that are that short on his website, though I haven't checked really.
~Maleth
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: LordKAT on July 23, 2014, 11:21:56 PM

http://stylishflesh.com/en/shop/stylish-endy-packers-with-large-urinals-for-ftm-transsexuals-penis-at-rest/

Hi, LordKAT.  The above is the one I purchased.  As Maleth said it is a bit longer than the smallest Mr. Limpy.  It is not quite as long as the RM (which I know is not an STP, just making a comparison of shaft length for you).  It works just right for me.

EDIT:  I just measured shaft lengths and the Endy is .5 inch longer than the Fleshlight Mr. Limpy extra small.  Write the owner and ask him to measure from the back of the spoon to the tip of the shaft.  That way you can compare the length of your tubing to the end of the packer shaft to what you currently use.

Gaspar is a great guy and will get back to you within the same day.

Also of note is that the circumcised version, the Ali, is 50 grams heavier.  At that point, you are looking at the same weight as the RM basic (and the RM prosthetic, as they weigh the same).

•  

jumbojetsoup

I was just wondering what the material of the stylishflesh felt like in comparison to Mr. Limpy. How flexible/bendable/stretchy is it? i usually modify the Mr. Limpy myself because I find the balls to be a bit unnatural looking and don't have the right contour for me and I have yet to find a prosthetic or packer that has a shape and feel that works for me without needing tweaking. I really like that the stylishflesh has what appears to be a more flexible spoon, but I would hate to ruin such a nice looking packer that is a bit more expensive. Mr. Limpy can easily be changed up a bit with scissors or a hot knife, and I would love to know if the stylishflesh ones would be as well.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: jumbojetsoup on July 26, 2014, 12:59:39 AM
I was just wondering what the material of the stylishflesh felt like in comparison to Mr. Limpy. How flexible/bendable/stretchy is it? i usually modify the Mr. Limpy myself because I find the balls to be a bit unnatural looking and don't have the right contour for me and I have yet to find a prosthetic or packer that has a shape and feel that works for me without needing tweaking. I really like that the stylishflesh has what appears to be a more flexible spoon, but I would hate to ruin such a nice looking packer that is a bit more expensive. Mr. Limpy can easily be changed up a bit with scissors or a hot knife, and I would love to know if the stylishflesh ones would be as well.

REMINDER:  All 3 people who have given a review of the Stylish Flesh STPs purchased Endys (myself, Maleth, and RJ).  randomdude5 just received his in the mail and he will weigh in after he used it for a bit.  I believe he also purchased the Endy, but he will clarify.

There is no comparison between the Endy and Mr. Limpy.  The Endy is much more realistic in feeling.  I am having a hard time articulating how to explain, but I will do the best I can.  It feels more solid.  It is significantly less mushy.  It feels more real.  Although I have not touched a flaccid penis since I was about 13 years old ( I only date women), I suspect that it feels quite real in that it has a feeling of a solid core, yet is softer skin on the outside.  Does this make sense?  I can tell you that the outside definitely feels more like real skin than the Mr. Limpy or the RM basic packer

As I said in my review, the spoon isn't "flexible" (remember the spoon is silicone, not cyberskin like the rest of the STP), so, it can't be folded over even with tight shorts.  So, if you don't buy the harness from Stylish Flesh which closes off the spoon with a button you will have to deal with it being open in your shorts.  It is stiff, short silicone, so you won't be able to tuck it to the side.  But again, as I said in my other review, the harness is an ingenius design and is very well made with good materials.  I think most harness wearers will be pleased with the harness.

I can't imagine a need to modify the spoon for urinating practices.  I also don't see how you would be able to do it, either.  I suppose you would have to cut the spoon off and then shove something else inside.  Yes, in thinking about it, you could do it.  But again, I really, really don't see how someone wouldn't like peeing with this thing. 

The balls of course feel more realistic and are made more realistic than Mr. Limpy, but I don't really know how you define "realistic", so I can't speak on that.  Just like the shaft, the balls feel more realistic than the RM basic packer).

The bottom line is that IF you like the look of it and IF you are ok that it is cyberskin (which you must be because you use the Mr. Limpy), you should purchase this product.  Oh, also it does not get as sticky as the Mr. Limpy (not even close), so that is beneficial when it comes to hotter weather.

The thing to know is that it IS heavier than the Mr. Limpy.  Mr. Limpy has always been my packer of choice, so I understand the preference for a lighter packer.  Yes, I wish this packer would be as light, but I don't see how any packer this realistic could be as light as Mr. Limpy.  It is lighter than the RM basic packer.  I wouldn't have considered it, otherwise.

The cost of the packer plus harness for me was $167.67.  The total I paid with shipping (plus, an "international fee"), was $191.65.  I live in the Northeast, USA.  It is coming from Russia, so expect to pay quite a bit for shipping (if you are in the U.S.).

I hope this helps, I have put like an hour into writing this review.  I am starting to sound like an informercial for this product!

•  

LordKAT

Quote from: Maleth on July 24, 2014, 04:02:19 AM
Randomdude, I assure you that it is not a scam and am glad that yours came in the post, confirming that. Stylishflesh is indeed a great shop and completely legitimate. And Brett, thank you for the tremendous review.. I had the same minimal gripes about the harness though I was lucky enough that it didn't seem too tight on me. Though I don't use it every day anymore, the packer itself is great to pack with and I've felt pretty okay with the spoon and harness feature though I do worry that the harness presses too hard around the shaft.

If you are referring to the Endy Packer, it is just a bit larger than the XS Limpy, so I'd stay it's closer to 3.5-4 inches than 2. I don't think Gaspar has any packers that are that short on his website, though I haven't checked really.

I'm going by the measurements listed on the page. 5 centimeters = 2 inches.
  •  

jumbojetsoup

Quote from: Brett on July 26, 2014, 11:27:15 AM
REMINDER:  All 3 people who have given a review of the Stylish Flesh STPs purchased Endys (myself, Maleth, and RJ).  randomdude5 just received his in the mail and he will weigh in after he used it for a bit.  I believe he also purchased the Endy, but he will clarify.

There is no comparison between the Endy and Mr. Limpy.  The Endy is much more realistic in feeling.  I am having a hard time articulating how to explain, but I will do the best I can.  It feels more solid.  It is significantly less mushy.  It feels more real.  Although I have not touched a flaccid penis since I was about 13 years old ( I only date women), I suspect that it feels quite real in that it has a feeling of a solid core, yet is softer skin on the outside.  Does this make sense?  I can tell you that the outside definitely feels more like real skin than the Mr. Limpy or the RM basic packer

As I said in my review, the spoon isn't "flexible" (remember the spoon is silicone, not cyberskin like the rest of the STP), so, it can't be folded over even with tight shorts.  So, if you don't buy the harness from Stylish Flesh which closes off the spoon with a button you will have to deal with it being open in your shorts.  It is stiff, short silicone, so you won't be able to tuck it to the side.  But again, as I said in my other review, the harness is an ingenius design and is very well made with good materials.  I think most harness wearers will be pleased with the harness.

I can't imagine a need to modify the spoon for urinating practices.  I also don't see how you would be able to do it, either.  I suppose you would have to cut the spoon off and then shove something else inside.  Yes, in thinking about it, you could do it.  But again, I really, really don't see how someone wouldn't like peeing with this thing. 

The balls of course feel more realistic and are made more realistic than Mr. Limpy, but I don't really know how you define "realistic", so I can't speak on that.  Just like the shaft, the balls feel more realistic than the RM basic packer).

The bottom line is that IF you like the look of it and IF you are ok that it is cyberskin (which you must be because you use the Mr. Limpy), you should purchase this product.  Oh, also it does not get as sticky as the Mr. Limpy (not even close), so that is beneficial when it comes to hotter weather.

The thing to know is that it IS heavier than the Mr. Limpy.  Mr. Limpy has always been my packer of choice, so I understand the preference for a lighter packer.  Yes, I wish this packer would be as light, but I don't see how any packer this realistic could be as light as Mr. Limpy.  It is lighter than the RM basic packer.  I wouldn't have considered it, otherwise.

The cost of the packer plus harness for me was $167.67.  The total I paid with shipping (plus, an "international fee"), was $191.65.  I live in the Northeast, USA.  It is coming from Russia, so expect to pay quite a bit for shipping (if you are in the U.S.).

I hope this helps, I have put like an hour into writing this review.  I am starting to sound like an informercial for this product!

Thanks for the reply, this was very helpful. I think I'll look into this a bit more. I am on the search for something very specific reason being that I am a dancer, so if there is unnecessary bulk or something is shaped a bit differently such as the way most packers do not have 3D balls, it will not fail to show. This is why I reshape Mr. Limpy. It is simply too bulky without it. The current system I have works quite well, but I would really like an STP. But again, I am overly picky because something too hard like a medicine spoon will be seen. I think I would otherwise buy the Endy in a flash.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: jumbojetsoup on July 27, 2014, 08:29:35 PM
Thanks for the reply, this was very helpful. I think I'll look into this a bit more. I am on the search for something very specific reason being that I am a dancer, so if there is unnecessary bulk or something is shaped a bit differently such as the way most packers do not have 3D balls, it will not fail to show. This is why I reshape Mr. Limpy. It is simply too bulky without it. The current system I have works quite well, but I would really like an STP. But again, I am overly picky because something too hard like a medicine spoon will be seen. I think I would otherwise buy the Endy in a flash.

Yes, I see.  Makes sense you need something very malleable to work with, such as Mr. Limpy. 

•  

AdamMLP

I'm assuming the silicone continues through the packer so that your urine is only in contact with the silicone and not the cyberspace?
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: lxndr on July 29, 2014, 03:52:14 AM
I'm assuming the silicone continues through the packer so that your urine is only in contact with the silicone and not the cyberspace?

Yes.

•