Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Looking to switch to Druidism but need some advice

Started by JayKyle, April 26, 2012, 08:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayKyle

So I've always felt that I was a bit of a closet Pagan, and my friend introduced me to some of the lore and such but being raised by an LDS mother and Free Will Baptist Father, I never got to explore that to my hearts content. I've always felt a strong pull to Druidism for some reason and I didn't know if anyone would be willing to help me with any references to some good solid reading material. I had a Wiccan friend that taught me briefly about spelling but I have since lost contact with her and my ring disappeared in my move to NC. So I figure since my family isn't happy with me and the church will ex-communicate me, I might as well do what I've felt like I needed to do for a while. Anyways, any information would be great! Thanks, Jay.
Being me is the way it should be.
God made me this way so get used to it XD
Black is a freaking rainbow >.<
  •  

Emma Morgaine

how goes the spiritual journey? did you ever dive into more lore and druidic practice?
:icon_flamed:
  •  

Keira

You should check out Druid power by amber Wolfe. And possibly Wicca: a guide for the solitary practitioner by Scott Cunningham (just for the methods and rituals).

-Kira
  •