Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I have to get this off my chest

Started by ummm, May 06, 2007, 06:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummm

I have crossdressing tendencies, i have always found myself drawn to women's clothing, especially sexy dresses and lingerie ...

•  

TheBattler

Hi Ummm,

Wellcome to Susans.

Many of us start where you are at including myself. I start by being total drawn to skirts.

Please say and met some people in here. I am sure it will help you.

Al
  •  

ummm

Thanks, i shall hang around and meet people, i'm sure it will help as you say  :)
  •  

HelenW

Welcome!

This is a great place to go if you need advice or support or just a bit of understanding.  I'm happy you found us.

I'm also pleased to make your acquaintance and I hope we all get to know each other better real soon.

again, WELCOME ! ! :)
helen
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

Robyn

Welcome.

Be sure to check out the Terms of Service as well as our Wiki, Chat, and Links area.

My start was lingerie.  Now coming up on 7 years postop.

Robyn
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton
  •  

Maebh

Tá fáilte romhat

Welcome to Susan's Ummm.
As you will see from the different posts we are a motley crew here, covering every hue in the spectrum of Transgenderism. I am sure you should be able to find useful information and answers to the question you might have about yourself. Do not hesitate to share and ask questions (within the rules of course).
Enjoy the journey of self-discovery and self-acceptance.

Go n-éirí do bhóthar leat

Hope, Laughter, Light, Love & Respect.

Maebh

•  

gennee

Welcome to the forum. I think of us started out this way. With me, it was skirts and panties. Keep coming here and we can help out in your self discovery.

Gennee

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Lucy

Hi ummm, i just wanted to say welcome and i hope u find wot u need
  •