Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

help

Started by Kerriejohnson, December 19, 2012, 09:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerriejohnson

I am a 20 year old woman and I want to get a penis but keep my vagina can some one please help me and give me some ideas... Im not trying to offend any one and im soooo sorry if I did... Im just really wanting a penis and a vagina. if anyone knows anything on how please let me know. I thank you for reading this....
Again im sorry if I upset or offended anyone.
~Kerrie Johnson~ :icon_redface:
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kerriejohnson on December 19, 2012, 09:14:40 PM
I am a 20 year old woman and I want to get a penis but keep my vagina can some one please help me and give me some ideas... Im not trying to offend any one and im soooo sorry if I did... Im just really wanting a penis and a vagina. if anyone knows anything on how please let me know. I thank you for reading this....
Again im sorry if I upset or offended anyone.

Hello Kerrie,
          I rather doubt you will offend anyone here although that seems like  rather unusual desire as most here either want one or the other but not both. I have seen videos of people who have supposedly been born with both as functioning pieces of their anatomy, however I'm not sure if they were real or contrived fetish videos. You might put a post on the intersex forum, perhaps someone would be more knowledgeable than I am. I'm quite curious though and if you will perhaps you might share with us what brought you to this conclusion that you would want both types of genitalia. By the way welcome to Susan's Place!
  •  

Carbon

It's not very likely that you'll find a surgeon who will do this. It's extremely difficult to get typical srs, it takes years of work, so it would be even harder to find someone who would be willing to do what you describe, which would be a nonstandard surgeory. Also if you get standard srs it costs over ten thousand dollars, sometimes more than twenty thousand, so I can only imagine what something nonstandard would cost if you could even find someone willing.
  •  

bojangles

Hi Kerrie,

You can have a simple metoidioplasty done and keep your V.
Have you started your transition already? You need to have been on testosterone for at least 2 years to get the little guy to grow enough to make it worthwhile.
  •  

Annah

You won't find a doctor who will do this or a facility that will host it. The last time a doctor even entertained the idea his facility shut it down pretty fast
  •  

Annah

Quote from: Carbon on December 20, 2012, 12:55:03 PM
It's not very likely that you'll find a surgeon who will do this. It's extremely difficult to get typical srs, it takes years of work, so it would be even harder to find someone who would be willing to do what you describe, which would be a nonstandard surgeory. Also if you get standard srs it costs over ten thousand dollars, sometimes more than twenty thousand, so I can only imagine what something nonstandard would cost if you could even find someone willing.

Srs for a penis is a LOT LOT LOT LOT more than 20k. Making a vagina is crazier easier than making a penis
  •  

chuck

Just throwing in my .02. First of all, as with any srs surgery, you should seek out counseling to help you better understand your desires. Secondly, some phalloplasty surgeons will leave your vaginal opening available for use. And as far as cost, I paid about 20k for my phallo (no implants yet).

•