Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Unmentionables

Started by togetherwecan, May 12, 2007, 11:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

togetherwecan

shall we mention them???

I love girly frilly things.
Preferably matching bras and panties, lacey is good.

I also love garters and stockings, gawd they make ya feel awesome when ya wear them...

what about you?
  •  

Cindi Jones

Yea... me too... although I haven't invested in anything like that for some time.  It's rather low on my list of priorities lately.

I like undies with about an inch  of lace around the waist.... and I only wear bikinis.

And.... uhm.... wool socks ;)

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

togetherwecan

Quote from: Cindi Jones on May 12, 2007, 11:23:00 PM

And.... uhm.... wool socks ;)

Cindi

do ya hold 'em up with garters?  :P
  •  

Cindi Jones

Oh my dear, you are a treasure! Happy mother's day TWC.
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Jeannette

For day to day, I like simple cotton. Bra's have to be super sturdy, because I am kinda large chested.  For "fun", it's all about textures. Silk PJ's and nites, and boxers and lounging pants for my hubby. ;)
  •  

Barbara Ann

I still need to loose a bunch of weight, so I need to wear something marked "GOODYEAR" to suck it all in. Happily, I live near Akron, the Rubber Capital of the World. So I can shop at the Goodyear outlet store. :laugh:
-Barb
  •  

Robyn

Hanes cotton undies, bras with spandex cups (when I can find them).  Silkie undies when I travel - to save weight in the luggage.  Satiny night shirts or satin PJ top over spaghetti strap nightgown.  (My shoulders get cold.)  With a Maui condo, now, I think I can get rid of the heavy winter PJs.

Robyn,
who doesn't always look like a 70 yo grandma
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton
  •  

Pica Pica

I was always up for something silly and girly...maybe a bit of lace but as many hearts, flowers, princess crowns and teddybears as you can chuck on a small patch of cotton.
  •  

ChildOfTheLight

Most of the time I wear nylon underwear.  For me it's much more comfortable than cotton.  I like solid colors; white is my preferred color (especially in satin) but I'm getting some in pink satin soon.  Yay.

I've never tried any underwear with lace, but I'm not necessarily averse to it either.

Hey, for a thread about "unmentionables" we're sure doing a lot of mentioning!   :P
  •  

Gabrielle

I'm a Victorias Secret Whore LOL.  I buy a about every design of their pink bikini's they make.  I will only wear VS underwear and bras.  I have devoted an entire drawer to underwear and another to bras and sports bras LOL......
  •