Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Help in looking like Rouge (X-Men)

Started by immortal gypsy, June 04, 2014, 05:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

immortal gypsy

Ok so supernova is comming to Sydney in two weeks and I've been thinking encouraged to go as Rouge since I already have her yellow and green top. So if I do I need some help on getting the rest of her outfit put together (yay shopping ;D). Now the top and the tights we have covered where we are getting stuck are on her footwear and jacket (particuarly size and length). So any help in this matter from the marvel fans out there will be gratley appreciated

Now before you tell me to hang my head, in shame let me just say I'm a fan of the Guardian of the Eastern Dark,Kit, The Uknown Commander,The Man Who Can Not Die, Mr Walker, The Ghost Who Walks,THE PHANTOM
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

chrissydr

The jacket is just a fighter pilot jacket style. But I am curious as to the boots. I like the knee-high boots she wears and am wondering where to get them myself. You could always try a military type shop for the jacket.
I dunno... I was normal, throughout my life, until I turned 4 and realised that I shouldn't be called a he.
  •  

AnneB

I was -just- watching that SciFy channel cosplay show last night and one of the girls -did- Rogue!! Won too!  She had.. iirc..  above-knee boots, could have been boot covers too.. and the short leather bomber crop jacket.  Looked great. See if you can find the ep online for video or pix of her costume.
  •