Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Jim Davidson: 'I'm no gay hater, I had ladyboy sex'

Started by Shana A, December 31, 2012, 12:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shana A

Jim Davidson: 'I'm no gay hater, I had ladyboy sex'
British comedian and Celebrity Big Brother contestant says he is not homophobic because he had oral sex with a Thai ladyboy
31 December 2012 | By Matthew Jenkin

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/jim-davidson-im-no-gay-hater-i-had-ladyboy-sex311212

British comedian Jim Davidson has confessed he was once given oral sex by a Thai 'ladyboy' in an effort to quash claims he is homophobic.

The 59-year-old comic is known for his politically incorrect jokes, which have led to accusations of being anti-gay and racist.

[...]

In an interview with the Daily Star, he said: 'I was in Berlin with my bodyguard and we pulled a couple of girls in a bar. I sneaked out the back of this bar and she gave me oral sex.

'Afterwards my minder asked me if I'd noticed anything funny about her. I said, "Big feet.' And he said, "Adam's apple, too." It was a fella.'

What a @#$%^&!
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

Annah

Lol the very act of him calling the girl a ladyboy is homophobic in its own right
  •  

big kim

He's no comedian either he's as funny as toothache
  •  

Sephirah

Yeah, Jim Davidson is rather notorious in the UK. I can't honestly see too many people buying his 'reformation'.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

peky

Somebody needs to inform him that he is a homosexual or bisexual
  •  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

big kim

He's just been arrested on sexual abuse charges words fail me
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Quote from: peky on December 31, 2012, 03:03:51 PM
Somebody needs to inform him that he is a homosexual or bisexual

I don't get how a man having sex with a pre-op transsexual is somehow considered gay in the transgender community as well.
  •  

Cindy

British comedian arrested on suspicion of sexual offences

British comedian Jim Davidson has denied any wrongdoing after he was arrested by police involved with the Jimmy Savile investigation.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-03/british-comedian-jim-davidson-arrested-in-abuse-investigation/4451262
  •  

Joelene9

•