Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

new girl needs tips

Started by Jake_to_Jackie, May 11, 2007, 03:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake_to_Jackie

Hey i just recently have been awaken to what i have always been and was woundering if any one knew any realy realy cheap tricks to looking more lady like you see i am only 18 and my parents CAN NOT know what i am they are very souther baptist...except there church of christ and they would flip if they knew what i was i have a freind living with me so she uasaly says the dresses and makeup i have is hers she even buys it for me ^_^ but what im gettign at is i cant aford silicone or fake breast so is there any techniques beside the whole sock thing and what about the member is there any cheap way of hideing it i was thinking tape but that might cause a rash please help

:icon_love:
Jackie
  •  

Cindi Jones

Many of us have had to deal with conservative family members. So you are not alone. I have no good advice, but if you are going to live with this for the rest of your life, they're going to find out. It might be best to tell them before they do.

Socks work?  I never tried them. You can buy falsies made out of foam rubber.  I've seen people make their own out of foam rubber.  One thing that I thought about, long ago in the before time, was to get a couple of giant baloons and filling them with a hair gel or something of similar weight and density.  I mention the large balloons because you don't want to have to stretch them at all.  That would give you a soft squishy feel.

Unless you are wearing very revealing clothing, IT doesn't show all that much.  Check out the Stephi Gaf in the wiki here if you really want to hide.

Good luck to you

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Natalie_Danielle

Jackie,

I used 36" paddle balloons filled with "water crystals".  I've had the same pair for over two years with no leaks or other issues.
I covered mine with an old pair of nylons to make them feel better while wearing them.
Most home improvement stores carry the water crystals in the gardening dept.

•  

Jake_to_Jackie

thankies your so sweet and you guys look so great to i am amazed and inspired i hope to beable to learn the techniches i like the balloon idea and i have real sensetive skin so ill definetly put nylon around it the pity is most of my clouthes are revealing
  •  

ShyGothGirl

Well, about the whole bewbies thing (yeah I said bewbies, lol), I have found that I have a sorta masculine shoulder structure, so I kinda try to shrink my waist and go for very small ones that won't draw attention to me upper torso... I used a pair of nylons for a very long time with a padded bra, works pretty well but after long bouts it still irritated my skin... Eventually I ended up buying the foam rubber "sleeping and travel" breastforms from some online store, they were alot cheaper and are easy to hide in a backpack, etc... hehehe... I finally got silicone forms and they are really nice, but I think anything that LOOKS natural is good....

Here's 2 things you could try if you really want them to "feel" real, but mind they will be a little hefty and you'll need a pretty full bra to hold 'em in place lol.. 1) take some cheap walmart nylons (bulk pack good lol) and fill the bottom with birdseed, the finer and lighter the better, then tie it off and put another nylon over it, and another over that, they won't be terribly comfy, but they will have a little movement to them and you can squish em around. OR 2) you can do the same thing but fill the stocking with some rubber fishing worms (not the scented ones or you'll smell like fish ROFL), you may want to wash them off in some warm water and some nice-smelling bath oil or something to lose that "fresh rubber" smell hehehe... I've tried both and they work, but as I said, both are on the heavy side, compared to actual breastforms... If you don't care about feel or movement, foam rubber is your best bet... (Edit: BTW, if you try the stocking thing, tie all the stockings on one side lol and cut off the excess before putting the next one over it. The knots should be down and against your chest... usually this will press in an lift a tiny bit for a tiny bit more of a "cleavage" look)

As for hiding the member, a gaff if you're not minding a little discomfort... alot of my clothes are really revealing (I like to flash my legs off... teehee) and I can usually get away with just a tight pair of panties, or even snugger is a brazilian-style bathing suit bottom... good thing about them is they look just like a pair of panties but have a little less stretch, breath a little more, and stay snug no matter which way you move... :)
  •  

Jake_to_Jackie

Quote from: ShyGothGirl on May 15, 2007, 06:05:02 AM
Well, about the whole bewbies thing (yeah I said bewbies, lol), I have found that I have a sorta masculine shoulder structure, so I kinda try to shrink my waist and go for very small ones that won't draw attention to me upper torso... I used a pair of nylons for a very long time with a padded bra, works pretty well but after long bouts it still irritated my skin... Eventually I ended up buying the foam rubber "sleeping and travel" breastforms from some online store, they were alot cheaper and are easy to hide in a backpack, etc... hehehe... I finally got silicone forms and they are really nice, but I think anything that LOOKS natural is good....

Here's 2 things you could try if you really want them to "feel" real, but mind they will be a little hefty and you'll need a pretty full bra to hold 'em in place lol.. 1) take some cheap walmart nylons (bulk pack good lol) and fill the bottom with birdseed, the finer and lighter the better, then tie it off and put another nylon over it, and another over that, they won't be terribly comfy, but they will have a little movement to them and you can squish em around. OR 2) you can do the same thing but fill the stocking with some rubber fishing worms (not the scented ones or you'll smell like fish ROFL), you may want to wash them off in some warm water and some nice-smelling bath oil or something to lose that "fresh rubber" smell hehehe... I've tried both and they work, but as I said, both are on the heavy side, compared to actual breastforms... If you don't care about feel or movement, foam rubber is your best bet... (Edit: BTW, if you try the stocking thing, tie all the stockings on one side lol and cut off the excess before putting the next one over it. The knots should be down and against your chest... usually this will press in an lift a tiny bit for a tiny bit more of a "cleavage" look)

As for hiding the member, a gaff if you're not minding a little discomfort... alot of my clothes are really revealing (I like to flash my legs off... teehee) and I can usually get away with just a tight pair of panties, or even snugger is a brazilian-style bathing suit bottom... good thing about them is they look just like a pair of panties but have a little less stretch, breath a little more, and stay snug no matter which way you move... :)

actualy ive kinda found good ol fashion flour works perfect but ive just been ptting it in zip locks i but i think your nylon idea would work alot better but ill just use flour instead and about your revealing pic id like to see it im pretty proud to say that i was actualy able to take a pic o me just in my bra(with pants on) and you could not tell that my jiggly jugs where detachable
  •  

ShyGothGirl

Hehehe here is me in probably one of my more revealing outfits (so revealing in fact, that you can see my butt even if I am just standing around in that skirt) the red top under the fishnet is pretty sheer, and yet I didn't get clocked once while I was out barhopping that night...

As for the expression... I don't much like having my picture taken, I look way better in person, but my sister demanded a pic, so I was sighing the "okay" when she took the snapshot lol

•  

Jake_to_Jackie

extreamly cute ubt (and i dont mean this rude)your face in your first pic looks much cuter with the dark glare i think if you did one of thouse into the camera it would seem alot more seductive
  •