Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What do you think?

Started by MaidofOrleans, January 20, 2013, 06:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidofOrleans

So it took me years but I think I've finally found my everyday makeup look. Here are two pics under different lighting, please offer any comments or criticisms I don't have a lot of harsh critics apparently. My beard shadow is light enough now that I can just use a simple powder foundation in a light coat and I found the most awsomess gel eyeliner, I don't think ill ever touch a pencil again.

Also you may notice I plucked one of my eyebrows too far in...  :icon_redface:

doh
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Ani

Looking good, kiddo!  My daughter did the same with one of her eyebrows...it took a while but eventually grew back in.   :laugh:
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

You look like one of the girls I work with.  And don't worry about the eyebrow, it will fill in before you know it.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Noelle

Yah i always seem to make eyebrow mistakes now n then. Just draw the missing part back in while its growing back.
  •  

Stephe

Looks nice and yeah I gave up on pencils for eyeliner long ago. I love maybeline liquid/brush on kind.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Stephe on January 20, 2013, 08:11:42 PM
Looks nice and yeah I gave up on pencils for eyeliner long ago. I love maybeline liquid/brush on kind.

I used the maybeline gel brush on liner. So much easier and smoother than any pencil.
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

alice10

Started transition October 2011
Went fulltime Nov 29 2012
SRS hopefully by 2014

•  

Rena-san

You look amazing. You look like a beautiful 25ish year old woman. I'm quite dumbfounded for some reason.
  •  

Kevin Peña

All that comes to mind is "Humuna Humuna Humuna."
  •  

Alexia77

You look wonderful. I didn't see your eyebrow mistake until you mentioned it.
  •