Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are the benefits for the surgery for MTF???

Started by ddone, January 20, 2013, 05:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddone

I have seen Beautiful non-op transsexuals who pass incredibly well. Why we have to go through surgery?
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Many choice surgery to be whole, within their own minds.  I personally wish it because it is part of my whole perception.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Tristan

for me sex. the feeling of being all looking female and the fact im legally female. plus the other biggie. if i ever freak out and end up in jail (or more likely long term psychiatric care) i get housed with other women.
  •  

Ms.Behavin

Being naked in the locker room in the women's only gym for one.   Big plus there!.   Really though it depends on each persons desire.  For me it allows me to really get on with my life.
  •  

suzifrommd

I'm not sure I'll ever get SRS (really want it but expense, risks, pain, long recovery are making me think twice) it will be because my lower parts are the wrong shape and I need to make them right.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

milktea

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I have a post-op recovery blog now...yeah!
  •  

JennX

"If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
-Dolly Parton
  •  

Catherine Sarah

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Zumbagirl

Quote from: ddone on January 20, 2013, 05:30:22 PM
I have seen Beautiful non-op transsexuals who pass incredibly well. Why we have to go through surgery?

Where is it written down anywhere that you have to have anything at all? It's your own life and your own body so do what you want. If someone wants surgery then get it, if not then don't. Who am I to say what's right and what's wrong? I can only tell you about myself and the relevance to me personally. What follows next is my opinion and applies only to me:

QuoteI had all of the surgery because I should have been born a girl and I wanted to live as much of a normal female life as possible, whether it's socially or intimately. To me, a girl doesn't have a penis, simple as that. So I opted for the best that current medical science can produce and that involved Srs surgery. It would have never been happy to be a half done person.

That's just my take on just me and nobody else. Passing and surgery are not the same as you have noticed already.
  •  

angiejuly

Quote from: Zumbagirl on January 21, 2013, 09:56:06 AM
Where is it written down anywhere that you have to have anything at all? It's your own life and your own body so do what you want. If someone wants surgery then get it, if not then don't. Who am I to say what's right and what's wrong? I can only tell you about myself and the relevance to me personally. What follows next is my opinion and applies only to me:

That's just my take on just me and nobody else. Passing and surgery are not the same as you have noticed already.

I got Bilateral Orchiectomy done by God with another surgery state ins. Paid for. (Yes, the state transitioned me).  There is absolutly no reason for surgery other than what is inside your true inner core. It was an absolute demand I be transitioned or the draining energy at that point was litterally killing me. If it is not your time miricals will do what must be done.

I am also a celibate practicing Shaman. There is no external reason for my surgery. It was an energy thing for me. I feel if you can live without it then that is what is best. I will not judge you. I love you for being you however wonderful individual you decide to create for yourself.

Astro projection, outer body experiences is the only cure I found to GID without surgery. However who knows how to meditate at that level? Irreverent, to the fact the physical body has to live here in the 3rd dimension in a river like flow with other beings.  This 5 sense physical illusion has a complex geometric wave structure  of perceptions based on the physical beings within the third dimensional reality.  All beings that is..
Your post to me is giving a perception of the external world to speculate and reason within yourself. Are you running in circles trying to see you and wonder about us.. I was there. 
Passability? LOL! Listen,,,,I love you!
I am at subway with the guys who own the boat I am building. been on hormones 5 years but no wig, They mam me in work clothes. It is what was emanating .  Your core and heart becomes you if yo allow it and nothing will stop the power of this. mNext comes your inner talents. I was blocked by my talents but knew them. After surgery they grow fast and daily. I feel better about being physical and do not need to leave as much. Have spiritual things that cause pain but thats another story. Physicality is painful when you know you are not....
For me transition is to live...
We must value ourselves to our attributes and contributions to others and environment and not our ability to aquire monitery value through means of greed and backstabbing. In this system the greedy would eat what the dogs dont want.
a blog on truth,   http://angiejuly.blogspot.com/
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Zumbagirl on January 21, 2013, 09:56:06 AM

"I had all of the surgery because I should have been born a girl and I wanted to live as much of a normal female life as possible, whether it's socially or intimately. To me, a girl doesn't have a penis, simple as that. So I opted for the best that current medical science can produce and that involved Srs surgery. It would have never been happy to be a half done person."

This is a good way to put it.
  •  

pretty pauline

Quote from: ddone on January 20, 2013, 05:30:22 PM
To be able to have a normal sexual relationship with a straight guy who just wants a woman, I can now give myself fully to a guy as a woman, as I now have all the right equipment, surgery was necessary to be finally complete and be all woman.
If your going thru hell, just keep going.
  •  

Kadri

•  

imperfectlyperfect

For me, it's to mend what was not right in the first place. I'm trying to live as normal as possible. I don't want to be unordinary. Just me. Another, as a lady mentioned up above, is for legal sex recognition. I don't want to ever be put in a situation where I'm raped only for them to be suprised once they undo my pants. I personally think its safer. If anyone ever denied the fact that I was anything other than a woman, I would simply pull my pants down.  :D
  •  

angiejuly

Fun tread but...... Why do we answer this? Loaded question, I say. A " Transsexual" is in fact  to change the physical sex usually to cure a birth defect. Sometimes it is to show a crossdresser they went too far. The NON op transsexual is an oxymoron and makes me giggle. I will let them be women who do not need to change their sex to be happy.
The benefit is life for a life and death situation. ( for me)
We must value ourselves to our attributes and contributions to others and environment and not our ability to aquire monitery value through means of greed and backstabbing. In this system the greedy would eat what the dogs dont want.
a blog on truth,   http://angiejuly.blogspot.com/
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: angiejuly on February 04, 2013, 11:27:14 PM
Fun tread but...... Why do we answer this? Loaded question, I say. A " Transsexual" is in fact  to change the physical sex usually to cure a birth defect. Sometimes it is to show a crossdresser they went too far. The NON op transsexual is an oxymoron and makes me giggle. I will let them be women who do not need to change their sex to be happy.

Really? That's a somewhat 'trannier-than-thou' attitude. I describe myself as a pre-op woman, but the reality is, I'm probably going to end up non-op.. Why? Various reasons, including having serious issues with anaesthesia.. Implying that I'm something less than a woman because I'm likely unable to have SRS is a little harsh. Don't get me wrong, I'd have it in a heartbeat, but I have to weigh up the very large chance that I won't come out the other side.
  •  

babz

The things I asked myself Do I look right As a woman &Did I feel right as a woman, Did I pass. there Is a lot of torment that goes on In ones mind through transition & for me It was putting my mind & body as one Now I am very content & no rubbish going on mentally When the Surgeon had told me It was complete after surgery there was a big relief & a weight of my Shoulders Now I am one & very proud.
*I hope this helps.

Babz
  •  

Tristan

Quote from: angiejuly on February 04, 2013, 11:27:14 PM
i agree. on EMS transport i have herd of those who get tossed in with men. makes me glad im post op
  •