Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

ShyGothGirl.....

Started by Pysgod, May 20, 2007, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pysgod

Something happened this morning that hurts alot. ShyGothGirl's nephew Kevin passed away..... :'(...... I would ask that everyone please give whatever prayers or blessings to her, her family and her friends. May he be remembered always. May he have peace and joy wherever he is. May whatever God(s) there are watch over him. Thank you.
  •  

David W. Shelton

Thanks, Pysgod... let's all keep her family in our thoughts and prayers.
  •  

ShyGothGirl

Yes... Kevin Rhoan Wesdorp, my two-year old nephew, passed on this morning at 10 AM EST... For all of those who knew him he was an inspiration and a continual reminder that one can still find happiness in even the bleakest situations life may throw at you.

Kevin was born with a mitochondrial disorder that allowed him very limited use of his muscles. He could neither walk, or speak, or even eat as we all can... things we all take for granted.... Despite this, Kevin was often a happy child who loved to laugh and learn (he knew some sign language) and play. He touched the hearts of everyone whom he met and he will be sorely missed...

My heart is breaking, I must go for now...

I love you all...

Thank you Psy, you are the love of my life and I am always grateful to have your love and support. *hugs*
  •  

Laura Elizabeth Jones

:'( That is so sad, it is awful when someone so young passes away.
  •  

tinkerbell

My deepest condolences for your loss ShyGothGirl. :icon_hug:

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Lydia

•