News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I CONFESS ... Part 2

Started by Jamie D, February 06, 2013, 01:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnomeKid

Quote from: V M on March 08, 2014, 09:33:26 PM
I confess... I buy Girl Scout cookies every year but rarely eat any of them  :)  It's for a good cause and gives me something to share with some of my neighbors

I confess that every year I end up eating at least one box of thin mints in a single day.... =]
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

"Oh what a cute little girl, or boy if you grow up and feel thats whats inside you" - Liz Lemon

Happy to be queer!    ;)
  •  

Umiko

i confess.. bribe me with now and laters and i will be your lap dog  :o
  •  

Pitch

I confess I'd rather be inside with a book or writing a story than talking to anyone.
  •  

LordKAT

I confess...I have a reading addiction and a hard time understanding how it is that some people can't read or can't read well.
  •  

HoneyStrums

I Confees i came to this thead because im nosey.
Il also admit I only read the first and last pages.

Since im hear I my aswell add, I Have so many kinks that a saw blade is smoth in comparison.
  •  

big kim

I confess I am looking for some air freshener and opening the window....
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: LordKAT on May 25, 2014, 04:42:32 PM
I confess...I have a reading addiction and a hard time understanding how it is that some people can't read or can't read well.
Not been able to read and write well I can understand. The refusal to learn or atempt to I have problems with

I Confess that my love of reading gets in the way of what I'm suppose to be doing at times. Right now instead of preparing to open I'm reading here, the daily paper, work memos and another website. All which can be done later
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Valerie

I confess that I always emd up smitten with people I'll never have a chance with.  And yet I stay smitten...  *sigh*  ♥
"When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too."                 
                                                             ~Paulo Coelho

:icon_flower:
  •  

big kim

I confess I've pigged out on junk food today
  •  

Hex

I confess I love some of my children's shows more than they do! Phineas and Ferb and Adventure Time all the way!
I run a FtM blog where I pour my experiences out for others to read. Check it out!
My journey to becoming a transman

•  

Apples Mk.II

I confess... I just fell asleep in front of my comuter. Need Moar cafeine.
  •  

V M

I confess... I sometimes fall asleep in my computer chair also
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •