Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Random Phallo Question.

Started by Jayr, February 09, 2013, 11:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayr

Fell on this site recently:
http://newsys.thetransgendercenter.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33&Itemid=199

These are by FAR the best phallo results I've seen..ever.
But while reading I found a catch. Although they are really nice..you cannot pee with them.

Got me thinking; If you guys had to pick between...

-giving up being able to pee standing up with your own penis
-but have visually a near perfect penis (95-100% pass in the public showers)
-the procedure would also be with bare minimum risks of complications;

or

-be able too pee standing up,
-but have a penis not as visually appealing as you had hoped for(find yourself disappointed of how it looks.)
-and the procedure has a much higher risk of complications.

Which would you pick? Function? Or visual appeal?
Honestly.. I have no idea. That's why I'm asking o:

•  

geek

I'd be more concerned about being able to enjoy having sex with it

•  

Adam (birkin)

That's a no brainer for me. I'd choose a penis that looked better over one that I could pee with. Sitting to pee isn't a huge deal, but to look down and see parts I am proud of, that I feel look good, that is.

And yeah, sex is a bigger concern for me as well, but it looks like you can with those ones. :)
  •  

Jayr

Quote from: Geek on February 09, 2013, 11:13:09 PM
I'd be more concerned about being able to enjoy having sex with it
OUPS! Forgot that part xD

Well with the procedure mentioned on the site they say you can have intercourse, but they don't speak of any pump, device or anything...so I don't know about that. Don't know if maybe the penis itself is rigid enough on it's own, or what.

Quote from: Caleb. on February 09, 2013, 11:14:46 PM
That's a no brainer for me. I'd choose a penis that looked better over one that I could pee with. Sitting to pee isn't a huge deal, but to look down and see parts I am proud of, that I feel look good, that is.

And yeah, sex is a bigger concern for me as well, but it looks like you can with those ones. :)

I think I would go with this as well.

If someone dares me too get butt naked, I'd want to be able too do it and be proud :D :D

•  

geek

I should be more specific, I'd want it to feel good, if it's going to feel like an arm it wouldn't be worth it regardless of how it looked :3

•  

King Malachite

Assuming that the sexual function may still be there either way, I'm going for the penis that will let me pee standing.

If I'm going to get surgery, you can bet my willy that I would want to be able to pee standing up.  If I wanted a penis with "visual appeal" that won't let me pee standing, then I can just get a non-stp packer.

Not all biological penises look visual appealing.  Plus, I'm not the type of person to take a public shower if I can avoid it.  I'm not going to drop my towel and say "Hi I'm Malachite, LOOK AT MY SCHLONG!  LOOK AT IT!  Have a nice day!".  Other than the doctor, I will pretty much be the only person seeing it.

If the visual appearance REALLY got to me then I can just get a revision.

Seriously though, if it doesn't have erongenous sensation than neither for me.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

insideontheoutside

Plenty of men all over the world pee sitting. Honestly that wouldn't be an issue for me. Sexual function though would be a bigger deal and if it looked nice but I couldn't really feel it, it would be no better than a prosthetic to me. I'm already well into fantasyland since I'm personally not into surgery but if I had something that didn't look like a average penis I'd be put off as well.
"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive."
  •  

Simon

Regardless of which surgery and surgeon I eventually choose it is a must that I have urethral lengthening. I have a few reasons and it's nothing to do with STP. It's more about feeling complete. I want all traces of female bits gone.
  •  

Arch

The pics on that site don't impress me all that much, but I guess they aren't necessarily the final result.

This conversation reminds me of a friend...after one of his earlier suicide attempts, he was damaged so badly that he had to choose between being able to pee freely (without inserting a little tube into his penis) and having normal sexual function. He chose the latter and had to carry around a supply of little plastic tubes everywhere he went.
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

chuck

Quote from: Arch on February 10, 2013, 02:00:14 AM
The pics on that site don't impress me all that much, but I guess they aren't necessarily the final result.

This conversation reminds me of a friend...after one of his earlier suicide attempts, he was damaged so badly that he had to choose between being able to pee freely (without inserting a little tube into his penis) and having normal sexual function. He chose the latter and had to carry around a supply of little plastic tubes everywhere he went.

I agree with you. These just look like typical groin flap. They dont look bad or anything (but I think my mld looks nicer ;) I chose to half my urethra run through my little penis (original packaging) so my phallo looks great, i cant pee through it, but i can pee standing up (though i have a fistula) .

so i guess my answer is that i would go with a better looking phallo and peeing standing up. Im not sure what they are saying the benefit is over MLD...
  •