Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Sometimes I draw stuff

Started by Tossu-sama, February 16, 2013, 02:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tossu-sama

Yeeeeeah... When I say my art tends to get mature, I really mean it. :'D
I really should remember to warn people better about it. XD

I'll end up drawing L.J. in the future surely, I just need solid inspiration to get anything started. :D
And I have some doodles to finish and they're definetly NSFW. *hides in a pepsi can*
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

Whatever floats your boat, i guess.

Have you not thought about doung armour? I think they will look better xD

I think people should assume themsleves. Warnings not really need, lol.

NSFW? :/ - i would Google but my batteries about to die :X

I managed to look it up. Not safe for work xD i actually mispelt and found 'Not for showing wife' :p
  •  

Tossu-sama

If I did some of my Skyrim characters with something to wear, I'd have to draw armor. Nothing less than Dragonplate and Daedric armor for my Orcs. x_x
Armors are just generally very complicated and difficult to draw, especially when I'm doing the lineart. Can't really do any mistakes there anymore, pens aren't eraseable. :P

I guess some NSFW stuff qualifies as something "not for showing wife". xD
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

Quote from: Tossu-sama on August 02, 2013, 06:37:13 PM
If I did some of my Skyrim characters with something to wear, I'd have to draw armor. Nothing less than Dragonplate and Daedric armor for my Orcs. x_x
Armors are just generally very complicated and difficult to draw, especially when I'm doing the lineart. Can't really do any mistakes there anymore, pens aren't eraseable. :P

I guess some NSFW stuff qualifies as something "not for showing wife". xD

Will you at least try?  ;D There's no need for the helmet >.<

NFSW is supposedly Not for showing wife. I did say i spelt what you said incorrectly  :P

•  

Tossu-sama

Quote from: SaveMeJeebus on August 03, 2013, 05:49:31 AM
Will you at least try?  ;D There's no need for the helmet >.<

NFSW is supposedly Not for showing wife. I did say i spelt what you said incorrectly  :P

If I ever need to, I'll draw armor. Otherwise, not likely.
I'm too fond of what remains of my mental health. :B
  •  

Faun

Your art is extremely familiar, I know I have seen it before. The rest of you too, I guess.
You arent on any furry artsites/forums, are you?
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

Quote from: Tossu-sama on August 03, 2013, 06:41:52 AM
If I ever need to, I'll draw armor. Otherwise, not likely.
I'm too fond of what remains of my mental health. :B

Bummer. There's me thinking you were going to, specially for me :P

Its understandable.
  •  

Tossu-sama

Quote from: Faun on August 03, 2013, 06:45:05 AM
Your art is extremely familiar, I know I have seen it before. The rest of you too, I guess.
You arent on any furry artsites/forums, are you?

I've been at FurAffinity for a while, yes. I'm not too active on the forum, though. Too sarcasm-driven sometimes. @_@

Quote from: SaveMeJeebus on August 03, 2013, 07:46:10 AM
Bummer. There's me thinking you were going to, specially for me :P

Its understandable.

I could always draw my Nord. He wears only heavy armor gauntlets and boots. |D
But yeah, drawing armor usually doesn't fit the subject that tends to be my main focus. Covers too much. :B
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

Quote from: Tossu-sama on August 03, 2013, 08:34:09 PM
I've been at FurAffinity for a while, yes. I'm not too active on the forum, though. Too sarcasm-driven sometimes. @_@

I could always draw my Nord. He wears only heavy armor gauntlets and boots. |D
But yeah, drawing armor usually doesn't fit the subject that tends to be my main focus. Covers too much. :B

I would like to see the Nord, but there's no need for you to go out of your way :P

Alllll-righty then  ::)
  •  

Tossu-sama

Oh my, I must seriously like Shingeki no Kyojin.

Titan Eren sketch, quite well spent 30 minutes or so.
The hair blocks his lovely hollywoodish smile. D:

My favorite characters, surprisingly. They couldn't be more different from each other. |D
Reiner looks very much like he's supposed to in my opinion.
And I think Rivaille looks more his age in my style. *gets shot*
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

Impressive! I really like the first one. What is he? An elf? :X
  •  

Tossu-sama

Quote from: SaveMeJeebus on August 21, 2013, 06:06:38 AM
Impressive! I really like the first one. What is he? An elf? :X

It's one character from the anime/manga called Shingeki no Kyojin, or Attack on Titan.
Well, one character in a bit more badass mode. 8) He's human but for some reason he's able to transform into a 15m (~50ft) titan. |D
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

Quote from: Tossu-sama on August 21, 2013, 06:31:11 AM
It's one character from the anime/manga called Shingeki no Kyojin, or Attack on Titan.
Well, one character in a bit more badass mode. 8) He's human but for some reason he's able to transform into a 15m (~50ft) titan. |D

So is that what Attack on Titan is? I saw some poster and I think it was suppose to be a fan made movie poster or something, it was called Attack on Titan, and that guy was in the background

Here's the movie posted or whatever it is that I saw.

•  

Tossu-sama

^ Yeah, the first picture is the cover of the first manga volume and the second is a fanmade liveaction movie poster, totally not official. :P
And that skinless titan is called the Colossal Titan because it's ****ing 50m (164ft) tall. o_o

It's really worth watching and it won't be even that long, just 25 episodes and there's 19 episodes out at the moment.
New episode is up every Saturday or Sunday - depends on where you live, in my case it's early Sunday - and it can be watched in animefreak.tv, for example.

...And I'll stop before I get too crazy about this again. xD It's just a damn great series!
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

Quote from: Tossu-sama on August 21, 2013, 11:17:53 AM
^ Yeah, the first picture is the cover of the first manga volume and the second is a fanmade liveaction movie poster, totally not official. :P
And that skinless titan is called the Colossal Titan because it's ****ing 50m (164ft) tall. o_o

It's really worth watching and it won't be even that long, just 25 episodes and there's 19 episodes out at the moment.
New episode is up every Saturday or Sunday - depends on where you live, in my case it's early Sunday - and it can be watched in animefreak.tv, for example.

...And I'll stop before I get too crazy about this again. xD It's just a damn great series!

I watched the trailer. I didn't thought anything of it. I never did watch much animation. Here's hoping there's a film
  •  

Tossu-sama

I drew my centaur character Pyry again.
Well, with a wagtail.

Something weird and totally unwanted happened to the outlines when I resized this... AGH.

About the background...
It's a modified image from Public Domain Images.
Because I otherwise suck at backgrounds so I cheat like this. |D
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

I am not sure what the weird outlines are. The pictures great. He's just missing is back - Oh, wait, probably inappropriate, right?  ::)
  •  

Tossu-sama

The outlines are all choppy and almost pixelized. @_@ But that's Gimp's fault, it likes to muck up stuff.

And it's harshly cropped because a standard A4 sized paper and centaurs don't really mix well... :P Would be easier if I did everything from the start digitally but no drawing tablet no chance.
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

Quote from: Tossu-sama on August 27, 2013, 09:56:05 AM
The outlines are all choppy and almost pixelized. @_@ But that's Gimp's fault, it likes to muck up stuff.

And it's harshly cropped because a standard A4 sized paper and centaurs don't really mix well... :P Would be easier if I did everything from the start digitally but no drawing tablet no chance.

I cannot tell. Is it just me?  :-X. I thought you would have still managed to fit that part on  ::).
  •  

Tossu-sama

Haha... Nope. I would've have to tape at least three more papers to have enough space for the horse-y part. :D
  •