Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Sometimes I draw stuff

Started by Tossu-sama, February 16, 2013, 02:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucjan

Wow, you can really draw dem muscles!

And I want to comment on the wonderful improvement from the piece you had shown with your old art. It's great to see artists grow and learn.
  •  

Tossu-sama

Quote from: Lucjan on December 11, 2013, 10:21:45 PM
Wow, you can really draw dem muscles!

And I want to comment on the wonderful improvement from the piece you had shown with your old art. It's great to see artists grow and learn.

Thanks, I like to think muscles are my speciality. ;D

And it's really good to see the improvement myself sometimes, too, being such a self-critical personality. Makes me realize I actually can draw. :D
  •  

Tossu-sama

I sketched a Maine coon kitten for my mom.

I actually like how the face turned out.
  •  

Tossu-sama

To summarise my artworks 2013 I can say it was a year of muscles and... dingly-danglies. 8I

Characters:
January: Noob Saibot (Mortal Kombat)
February: Samuel (OC)
March: Zebul (OC)
April: Jet Chimera (OC)
May: Scotty Cheng (OC)
June: Javier Benavidez (OC)
July: Lawrence John (OC)
August: Baal and Zebul (OC)
September: Brenton Norwood (OC)
October: Pyry and Santeri (OC)
November: Cobalt (OC)
December: Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda)
  •  

Tossu-sama

DUN-DUN-DUNNNN.

Let's start 2014 with some new art stuff!
Then again... this isn't the first one I finished this year but I thought I'd save you from a faun cockles. :B

...So have a topless huge alien instead?
Wow, my logic is amazing.

Lack of nipples and bellybutton is intentional.
  •  

Tossu-sama

Meh meh meh, I'm having an art block and I treat it by drawing dogs.
So have a French Bulldog.

Gimp did something to the picture quality, F that.
  •  

Bombadil

you've got a great sense of anatomy.

And the bathtub picture just makes me really happy.

•  

Tossu-sama

Quote from: tomboy on March 20, 2014, 10:04:58 PM
you've got a great sense of anatomy.

And the bathtub picture just makes me really happy.

Thanks. :)
Still need to nail the lower body anatomy, in other words legs... They're just boring to draw. XD

And my little block has been draining my skills pretty effectively. 8I

//EDIT:
Drew my fiancée's character's cat.

His name is Behemoth.
  •  

Tossu-sama

Oh lordy, I actually managed to finish something.

And what else would it be if not my signature speciality.
  •  

Tossu-sama

UGH.
I had an epic four-month partial block thanks to Gimp completely effing up one artwork and making me lose interest in even trying to do any art but now I finally got my groove back and have managed to color couple pieces!
So I thought I'd share the more finished looking one, and I'm also extremely pleased with it, too. :D

His name is Delirium Indigo and... well, let's just say he doesn't really fit into the regular sex categories. :P
In his original concept he was actually genderless but I reduxed him a bit and now he's something in-between. :B But he still sees himself as a male no matter what so he's a he. xD
  •  

Tossu-sama

You know what time it is?
IT'S ORCTOBER.

So, I drew my orc-self. It... seems to be pretty common thing among certain artsy circles to have one.
Besides, a man can dream, I wouldn't mind having body like that. |D

All the piercings are legit, btw. I have them IRL, too. And right now, pedo stache is the only thing I can manage. :'D

I was actually debating whether or not to add my surgery scars but I opted not to, it's not anyone's business anyhow.
Although nothing's stopping me from adding them for pieces that I'm not going to put up anywhere.
  •  

Tossu-sama

Oh wow, it's been almost year since I last put anything up here for show. Time to remedy that, I suppose.
Now that I have actually managed to get something done that isn't completely NSFW.

Orcs are great. They're big and burly, just the thing I like to draw.
Too bad I don't like to draw backgrounds so they're still quickies I can manage with Gimp.

A work-in-progress of two linearts, taken with the webcam so the quality isn't great. People just wanted to see them and it was faster to snap a webcam picture than to start up the scanner.

This is what happens when I get all nerdy and start messing around with Gimp.
Nerdy in a sense that I translated Miraak's mantra from Skyrim's Dragonborn DLC into the dragon language and then wrote it down with the dovah font.

Heet dreh mu kroson
Tol mu aal dahmaan
Naal vulon mu kuz
Fos naal sul lost gahrot
Gut nol muumaar
Rok naram alun lov wah mu
Muu miin ont lost koraavnu
Nu zeim rok dreh mu koraav
Muu haalle ont lost nibo
Nu zeim nust dreh rok tinvaak
Ahrk fod fin lein fent gir
Ahrk fod fin lein fent koraav
Ahrk fod fin lein fent dahmaan
Tol lein fent viir wah kos
  •  

DriftingCrow

ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Lyndsey

[emoji173]️[emoji126][emoji136][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Tossu-sama

I found a piece of confidence and decided to draw fanart after a long while.
My victim was Alistair from the Dragon Age series.

I don't feel confident at all anymore because the last time I did fanart I got chewed out for stuff that I thought was somewhat realistic and whatnot. >_>
Apparently trying your best ISN'T enough to some people.
  •  

Tossu-sama

So.
I actually managed to finish something for the first time since October.
I'm actually quite pleased with it, too!

Trying out different bodybuild this time (it's actually a redux of a character of mine).
Also, the first full beard I've drawn in like... six years.
  •