News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Dilation one year post-op

Started by amy2003, January 19, 2013, 02:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amy2003

Hi guys,

Dilating for the first year (on Brassard's schedule) was pretty easy, just too frequent ;)  Achieving more depth than the doctor wanted wasn't hard, but then when I got down to once a week it started becoming more difficult.  I found I almost couldn't do just the fourth dilator for 15 minutes.  For the past year I've been doing the 3rd for 15-20 minutes to get to a satisfactory depth, then the 4th for 20-25 to get to a little less deeper than the 3rd dilator did.  I'm still getting as much depth as the doctor wanted, but it takes me longer than he said it would, and I feel that if I missed even one week I would notice the difference.  Anybody experience anything similar to this?

I am also having sex with a well-endowed male.  Anybody completely substitute sex for dilating?  I'm happy to say that after four months of sex with him I seem to be self-lubricating very well.  I've never used lube and I've only felt I needed it once and that was after multiple goes in one night.  Pre-transition I dated women and they often had the same problem.

On another note, today is my 2-year anniversary!  I've been meaning to post these questions for a while, so today seemed appropriate.  Oh how the time flies by :)
  •  

Tristan

wow. congratulations. im hoping to do a test drive with mine in like 2 months.
  •  

jade

Post-ops have scar tissue in the entry and on the inside.

Regardless of the method, the neovagina has a tendency to tighten up.

Dilation is a life time sentence  ;D

And no, sex does not substitute for dilation unless you are a sex worker.

You sound like you are doing well and can have sex comfortable with a well endowed man, so keep up the good work sistah!

•