Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Care to show yourself without makeup?

Started by tomthom, February 23, 2013, 05:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomthom

I'm just curious what some people are like on their days off. I realize this is a personal thing and by no means should you feel the necessity to post here.

I'll also confess, I'm an artist and seeing the innate changes the genetics have on one's outward appearance simply fascinate me. This is to the point where I constantly paint faces and repaint them with slightly different features to see what exactly pushes masculinity/androgyny/femininity.

I haven't actually started transition yet but I'll post my own pictures soon, just so people don't think I'm asking without giving :P (maybe a few paintings of myself after my planned procedures as well if I feel so inclined.)
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
Practicality dominates me. I can be a bit harsh, but I mean well.
  •  

Jeepgirl90

I'm game, lol

Me not done up at all except for the hair band

-Christina

•  

muuu

•  

MaidofOrleans

Me literally 5 minutes ago about to take a nap after work. I had to force the smile.. ::)

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

tomthom

Quote from: muuu on February 23, 2013, 05:45:41 PM
Oh, I've thought about that. Unfortunately I can't draw :p

If I have some spare time and you send me some references/desire I could paint a rough of how certain alterations may look. Again though, I literally have school for at least 75 hours a week, so it my be a while before any fruit comes to bear.
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
Practicality dominates me. I can be a bit harsh, but I mean well.
  •  

kelly_aus

Have a look at my profile pic.. Or almost any pic of me posted here..

I almost never wear makeup.
  •  

Constance

Assoluta

No makeup pics..

Just woken up (censored for decency!)

Typical end of a long work day (about 9:30pm!)

It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

Heather

This is me in guy mode today on the way to the gym :-\                                                                                                                                 
  •  

noeleena

Hi,

As a woman i do it all the time no matter where i go or who i meet & that means some high ranking people ,

If you count lippy & eyebrow liner becuse of scar's to my eyebrow due to being burnt on the right side of my face, my pic on the left is what every one see's .   sorry i cant load pic's,

No one is bothered people are so used to me &  new people just accept  this is who i am , what you see is just me,

...noeleena...
Hi. from New Zealand, Im a woman of difference & intersex who is living life to the full.   we have 3 grown up kids and 11 grand kid's 6 boy's & 5 girl's,
Jos and i are still friends and  is very happy with her new life with someone.
  •  

Nero

Quote from: Assoluta on February 23, 2013, 07:42:03 PM
No makeup pics..

Just woken up (censored for decency!)

Typical end of a long work day (about 9:30pm!)

You look like my cousin. She's adorable.  :)
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Naturally Blonde

I rarely wear make up! only a little to hide the dark rings around my eyes.
Living in the real world, not a fantasy
  •  

crazy at the coast

Here you go, I posted it last night, but took it down.

I'll leave it this time though, lol.

old, ugly,crazy and no makeup.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: crazy at the coast on February 24, 2013, 03:47:50 PM
Here you go, I posted it last night, but took it down.

I'll leave it this time though, lol.

old, ugly,crazy and no makeup.

Well for an old, ugly, crazy old bat, you have a really nice face without makeup!  :D ;D >:-) :laugh:
  •  

Tristan

my profile pic is no make up but if someone will post another pic for me i will email them one :angel:
  •  

JoanneB

Besides cracking a very expensive lense, you wouldn't believe it's the same person  :o
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

EmmaS

Here is one of me in "boy" mode, no make up, no wig; clearly a boy :(

•  

Tristan

Quote from: EmmaS on February 24, 2013, 08:21:07 PM
Here is one of me in "boy" mode, no make up, no wig; clearly a boy :(

emma idk you still look like  a girl in this pic. only with shorter hair.
  •  

Joanna Dark

Can't believe I'm doing this. Once I start HRT and get laser, I'm hoping I won't look so manish, but its nothig FFS can't fix after i get SRS, finances depending.

•  

AlexD

Quote from: Joanna Dark on February 25, 2013, 02:52:53 PM
Can't believe I'm doing this. Once I start HRT and get laser, I'm hoping I won't look so manish, but its nothig FFS can't fix after i get SRS, finances depending.

My gut reaction on seeing this was "ooh, this guy will pass better once he starts T". Then I remembered which forum I was in. :p
  •