Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Care to show yourself without makeup?

Started by tomthom, February 23, 2013, 05:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pebbles

a topic more than slightly lost on me seeing as I generally never bother with make up... generally only a tiny touch of foundation to cover the scars/blotches on my face which is hidden anyway by the poor resolution on my phone.
  •  

Joanna Dark

Quote from: AlexD on February 25, 2013, 03:29:22 PM
My gut reaction on seeing this was "ooh, this guy will pass better once he starts T". Then I remembered which forum I was in. :p

Aww, thanks.  ^-^
  •  

lydia_s

Me in guy-mode, a couple days ago with my guitar. Pretty manly looking.

•  

Sarah Blomsterhatt

Abysmal quality, I know. But I liked this thread and wanted to post in it.

I also almost never ever wear makeup, only time I wear makeup is if I'm on stage, which lately is never.

•  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Quote from: lydia_s on February 25, 2013, 04:54:00 PM

except that your hair is curlier than your avatar, they seem one and the same.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Michelle S.

Quote from: lydia_s on February 25, 2013, 04:54:00 PM

No waaaay! I think you definitely look very femme in "guy mode"!!!

I wish the same could be said about me :/ My avatar is me without makeup and these two are me in "guy mode" omw to and at work.

•  

natastic

I pretty much never wear makeup.

Also, I am a complete goofball.

And my hair explodes like all the time.

•  

EmmaS

@Everyone

I think you all look beautiful without makeup! :)
  •  

tomthom

I'm really surprised and pleased with how this thread picked up steam. you're all doin fine ;D
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
Practicality dominates me. I can be a bit harsh, but I mean well.
  •  

Jay-Bird

Such an awesome idea, kinda reminds me of my trashy mags - "Hollywood Celebs without makeup, omg!" except of coarse we are much more classy and beautiful than them  ;)

This is truly frightening for me as I don't even go buy milk without makeup.
These were taken this morning before I put my work face on.
The after I posted too, in the "Fabulous Thread"

Meet Featureless Andro Boy (well thats what I see)

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

natastic

•  

tomthom

hahah, trashy mags are always fun to take a jab at :P

I guess the reason I made this thread though was to one show people that most of them can pass just fine without makrup, and two I was curious as to what sort of results people were getting from hrt and body modifications because I want to reach a point where I don't need makeup. where I can just walk out and be gendered consistently as female.
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
  •  

Jay-Bird

Quote from: tomthom on February 26, 2013, 10:29:18 PM
hahah, trashy mags are always fun to take a jab at :P

I guess the reason I made this thread though was to one show people that most of them can pass just fine without makrup, and two I was curious as to what sort of results people were getting from hrt and body modifications because I want to reach a point where I don't need makeup. where I can just walk out and be gendered consistently as female.

I think this thread is a great idea and certainly it does give another perspective for people just starting or going through.

So far as passing without makeup, for me personally I have no idea if I do or don't because I have never left the house without it! Perhaps I will go buy some milk without one day, maybe....

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

EmmaS

Quote from: Jay-Bird on February 26, 2013, 10:53:50 PM
So far as passing without makeup, for me personally I have no idea if I do or don't because I have never left the house without it! Perhaps I will go buy some milk without one day, maybe....

I test out going out in "boy" mode all the time! ;) Like today I was waiting on a burger and this guy was like "Are you in line young man? :'(
  •  

Tristan

Quote from: EmmaS on February 26, 2013, 10:57:33 PM
I test out going out in "boy" mode all the time! ;) Like today I was waiting on a burger and this guy was like "Are you in line young man? :'(
Emma just give it a little more time. your coming along so well
  •  

tomthom

actually emma, do you have a good picture I could use of your face? a head on or quarter view. I'm curious if I play with some non makeup features if I could get you to full passing in "boy mode"

preferably one with hair pulled back so the full bone structure of the forehead and occipital ridges are showing.

I'm an artist, so minor aesthetic changes are always mind bogglingly important and fun to play with for me.
― Hayao Miyazaki
  •  

EmmaS

Quote from: tomthom on February 26, 2013, 11:08:59 PM
actually emma, do you have a good picture I could use of your face? a head on or quarter view. I'm curious if I play with some non makeup features if I could get you to full passing in "boy mode"

I'm an artist, so minor aesthetic changes are always mind bogglingly important and fun to play with for me.

Sure, that sounds like fun! :) Can I link that same one that I used before?
  •  

tomthom

Quote from: EmmaS on February 26, 2013, 11:10:28 PM
Sure, that sounds like fun! :) Can I link that same one that I used before?

I just edited my message. one with your hair pulled back is preferable. it gives more context to the bone structure's overall effect.
― Hayao Miyazaki
  •  

EmmaS

Quote from: tomthom on February 26, 2013, 11:11:59 PM
I just edited my message. one with your hair pulled back is preferable. it gives more context to the bone structure's overall effect.

Does this work for that? I didn't have anything to hold in place back so I just put it back as much as I can and I look ridiculous lol.

•