News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Care to show yourself without makeup?

Started by tomthom, February 23, 2013, 05:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Aquarelle on May 06, 2014, 07:05:41 AM
So, this is the absolutely natural and no makeup me - this morning, still in bed, not even washed my face yet :D

Still very naturally pretty!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Aquarelle on May 06, 2014, 07:05:41 AM
So, this is the absolutely natural and no makeup me - this morning, still in bed, not even washed my face yet :D

Yes. You look very natural and androgynous.

Me without face washing in the morning.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

HoneyStrums

Changed profile pic to one I just taken, I don't wear make up realy. So this my I'm not going out today so why bother look.
  •  

TinaVane

It won't let one upload a pic on this site so no lol
C'est Si Bon
  •  

TinaVane

C'est Si Bon
  •  

xponentialshift

Here is a pic of me without makeup (I never wear any because I can't stand anything on me skin ... )

My profile pic is also obviously without makeup too.
  •  

V M

Quote from: TinaVane on September 28, 2014, 12:50:26 AM
It won't let one upload a pic on this site so no lol

You have to use a picture hosting site like Photobucket or imgur... etc. to put a pic. in a post
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Rotika

I'm probly speaking for more than myself when i say I really would love to post pics here for this community to see.. But that would also mean the rest of the internet can see them just as easily through a google search or something so simple. Wish there was a private way to post like this.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Rotika on September 28, 2014, 06:16:38 AM
I'm probly speaking for more than myself when i say I really would love to post pics here for this community to see.. But that would also mean the rest of the internet can see them just as easily through a google search or something so simple. Wish there was a private way to post like this.

Yes. Everybody should eventually pass that stage. It was the same to me, but I overcame it.

Me early in the morning without makeup, and and also without face washing  ;D I purchased the red dress for this fall, but suddenly it became chilly to wear it.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Eevee

Without makeup? Well, I guess people should see what I normally look like. I get to choose the picture that I like the most though. The others have been um.... mysteriously lost. Yeah...  :-X

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

stephaniec

•  

dahliasimone1981

So many beauties without makeup!!! I'm entirely too self conscious to ever show my fave without makeup.....major props to you brave and lovely ladies!
  •  

Jessica Jaclyn Reimer

Sure, I'll throw a couple up that are without makeup.

Think I can get by without makeup. Thoughts? by Jessica Ann Jaymz, on Flickr

Blonde wig. Zero makeup. by Jessica Ann Jaymz, on Flickr

Those are the 2 best that I have - they were right after my wife helped tweezer out all the dark facial hairs. ;)

- Jess
  •  

Alaia

Okay, I'll bite. This is me without makeup about 10 mins ago:

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

barbie

I did not have time to wear makeup today.
It is getting warm here.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

<
             <
          <
       <
    <
< < < < < < < < < < < < < <
    <
       <
          <
             <
                <

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Deborah

Here's me at Walmart yesterday.  It's taking longer to grow my hair than I was expecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Sydney_NYC

This is me a few weeks ago waking up in a good mood without makeup and my hair in a ponytail. It was on a weekend since I didn't have dark circles under my eyes, LOL.

Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Sorry for the bump, not sure if there is a new version of this, couldn't find one. Took these after plucking my eyebrows and filling them in:

Wish I could say the smile was real :/

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Charley Bea(EmeraldP) on December 01, 2015, 12:44:58 PM
Sorry for the bump, not sure if there is a new version of this, couldn't find one. Took these after plucking my eyebrows and filling them in:

Wish I could say the smile was real :/

We're still working on that smile!  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •