Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Transgender Motion Comic

Started by Lara the Lover and the Fighter, February 22, 2014, 09:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

So I'm turning my webcomic into a motion comic. 

•  

DriftingCrow

ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

•  

Jamie D

I hope that is not autobiographical, because you are in no way "ugly."
  •  

Thank you so much.  It is somewhat autobiographical, just exaggerated a little bit.  I've felt that way before, to the extreme, and I know that other people have felt the same way.  The next episode is about how no one is ugly.

Thanks again. :D
  •  

ClaudiaLove

Amazing video , it is so powerfull , i got emotional here  :D i can't wait for the next video

•  

ana

I absolutely love this Lara !!!
At one point or another we all go through the negative self imagery in the mirror...I can't wait for the next episode. :)

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.... Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
  •  

Thanks so much Ana!  I have the next episode up in comic form if you're into that sort of thing....

http://onebodyperlifetime.com/?comic=obplt-006-009
  •  

ana

Thank you Lara and yes I am totally into it.
You are very talented.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.... Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
  •  

Thank you so much ana. 

Quote from: Claudia_FF on February 23, 2014, 07:39:21 AM
Amazing video , it is so powerfull , i got emotional here  :D i can't wait for the next video

I got pretty emotional while I made it.  That was a pretty hard time.  I'm not sure, I think I made the music TOO sad. lol
  •