Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

transformation shopping for the first time?

Started by Jake_to_Jackie, May 17, 2007, 04:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake_to_Jackie

ok this is going to be my first time to go out and shop for some things to help the transformation For thouse of you whome have read my later post i am going with my GG freind i talked about and Sarah my lesbian freind what i have on my list is
purse,
finger nail polish,
a few dresses,
look into getting some breast fillers they have at victoria secrets,
maybe some heels, and
clip on ear rings
some bras
panties
and blush
If any one can think of any thing else that i should get please tell me cause any thing will help i already have eyeline eye shadow lip stick & gloss and mascara if there is any thing important i forgot please tell cause ill need it

Love your sister,
Jackie
  •  

togetherwecan

what do you mean *maybe* some heels?  :P

Definitely heels and some sexy stockings ;)

Silk scarves are great and if ya have an adams apple they can hide it. Or a good choker necklace.

Bangle or dangly bracelettes are awesome.

Oh and anything pink, like fuzzy socks!
  •  

Keira

Good makeup can really kill your budget better to buy the a few right colors for your complexion than go overboard. ITs very easy to go overboard, I did and bought tons of makeup, especially lipticks that I still don't know what the hell I was thinking!

Heels, don't go over 3.5, almost nobody can pull off higher than that without looking weird (that's my opinion). Ideal beginer heels, 2-2.5 inchers chunky or wedge heels, elongates the leg without you looking stupid and stilted (It shows when someone's not used to walking in heels). If you buy open toe (its the summer after all), make sure your feet look decent (doesn't mean you have paint your nails, just keep them well trimmed and clean).

Skirt, the in thing right now, especially if your young, is mid thigh with or without a leggings.

If you don't mind living with the little stud earings in your ears, I'd advise piercing your ears this summer, you can cover them with your hair.

•  

Suzy

Jackie,

I'll try to give you some ideas I know are in your area.  These have turned into my favorites:

purse,                            Ross Dress For Less
finger nail polish,              Wal Mart
a few dresses,                 Ross Dress For Less or Burlington Coat Factory
look into getting some breast fillers they have at victoria secrets,   Bed Bath and Beyond has some that work for 29.99
maybe some heels,   Start with some cheaper ones from Payless until you see what you like
clip on ear rings      Find Claire's in the mall.  They also have magnetic ones.
some bras/ panties   Try Marshall's or Target
and blush              Get your cosmetics at Wal Mart.  They have the best selection and price.  Even my makeover artist bought stuff there.

Also, if you can make it over to Houston, go to Harwin Drive.  There you will see all of the little import shops where you can get all kinds of clothes, perfume, jewelry, wigs, etc. at really cheap prices.

Hit me up if I can help any more.

Kristi
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Hi Jackie,
I suggest you get a foundation cosmetic. They help to make your skin look smoother and help cover up a multitude of imperfections including that blue look form facial hair. I always like to use a little blush to highlight my cheekbones.
Also how about some rings, bracelets and necklaces. A girl can't have to much jewelry or to many shoes you know.
Some nice light weight blouses would also be nice to wear with jeans and sandals. ;D
Sorry getting carried away. I just love to shop.
Jillieann

•  

Keira

Don't know... She doesn't seem to have lots of facial hair.
If someone young puts on enough foundation to cover a beard,
it is usually very obvious, especially in the sun, and people
start to look at you closer because of it (at least that's my experience).
If you can get away with no foundation, don't put any, or if you just want to make your tone smoother, put the lightest one possible (like a tinted moisterizer). Just make sure you've got the correct one, having a wrong color fundation is very frequent amongst neophyte.

•  

katia

i hope you share some photos after your makeover so that we can comment on them like sisters do.
  •  

Suzy

Quote from: Katia on May 18, 2007, 12:38:28 AM
i hope you share some photos after your makeover so that we can comment on them like sisters do.

I'm hoping to get her in for a good makeover soon.  Nothing like it to inspire a girl's confidence.

Kristi
  •  

Jake_to_Jackie

Quote from: Kristi on May 18, 2007, 07:13:52 AM
Quote from: Katia on May 18, 2007, 12:38:28 AM

I'm hoping to get her in for a good makeover soon.  Nothing like it to inspire a girl's confidence.

Kristi

lol Kristi is sounding like my couch are teacher are something ^_^ i like it cant wait for the makeover teach ;)

love....your pupilk
Jackie

P.S. thank you everyone ive writen down what you have said and your right i have hardly any bit of a beard and so im not going to get the foundation but i think the rest would be great
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Jackie don't forget to tell us how your shopping trip went.
:)
Jillieann
  •