Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Suddenly Happy

Started by Riley Skye, July 03, 2013, 01:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley Skye

So this morning I was deciding which outfit I should wear to my therapy appointment I decided to try on a push up bra I recently bought myself. After I put it on and adjusted it I finally saw that I'm starting to get boobies and got a bit of cleavage because of it :D. They maybe small and barely fill an A-cup but the girls are mine and are finally growing! It feels so wonderful to finally really be developing, even got some curves to my body. Honestly I don't know what I was saying a few days ago now that i found the right outfit for me and a digress some outfits may be awkward but some i rock :D
Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Teela Renee

Thats usually how it goes in the beginning. You have some ups and downs, But congrats on your journey and I hope it keeps going well, ^_^   Just wait till you start noticing them bounce when you go down the stairs in a hurry, it will make you smile everytime. lol
RedNeck girls have all the fun 8)
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Quote from: Teela Renee on July 03, 2013, 01:36:29 PM
Just wait till you start noticing them bounce when you go down the stairs in a hurry, it will make you smile everytime. lol

:-) like

Teela Renee

RedNeck girls have all the fun 8)
  •  

JoanneB

I love my VS maximizing bras  ;D

BTW - If you live in the hicks just wait till the first time you are on the lawn mower bouncing along saying to yourself, "I knew I should be wearing a bra"

Or - The first time you get nailed in the nip by a sharp corner of a cabinet, or worse, car door. "I wish I was wearing an armoured bra!"  ::)
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

Riley Skye

Once I really get the girls I'll be happy as can be. Just the other day I was dressed up, push bras work wonders. I was with a friend talking to a couple and they kept referring to me as she. That was a first and I loved it lol. I was a bit self conscious and was thinking that people were going to read me as male especially with short hair but it worked out perfectly :)
Love and peace are eternal
  •