Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Accident Severed Penis

Started by Shantel, April 22, 2013, 11:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot.

The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the freeway. You're going to be okay, you'll walk again and everything, however, your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it."

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You have $9000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis. They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly $1000 an inch."

The man perks up.

"So," the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want. But I understand that you have been married for over thirty years and this is something you should discuss with your wife. If you had a five incher before and get a nine incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision."

The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife?"

"Yes I have," says the man.

"And has she helped you make a decision?"

"Yes" says the man.

"What is your decision?" asks the doctor

"We're getting granite counter tops.  ;D
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

A doctor sees a patient running down the hall, hospital gown flowing behind him.  He was holding his groin and screaming.  And nurse was running after him with a pan of steaming water.

The doctor, knowing the nurse was dyslexic, stopped the nurse and yelled "I wrote to prick his boil, Damn it."

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

peky

•  

Jamie D

OMG, I should have seen that coming.

The punch line hit me like a hot kiss at the end of a wet fist.
  •  

Keaira

A man and his girlfriend enjoy another night of passion, collapsing into each other's arms, smiling. His girlfriend reaches down and begins playing with his penis, stroking it seductively. The man sighs happily.

"You know, I'm curious," said the man. "Every time we have sex, you always play with my penis. Why is that?"
His girlfriend smiled warmly and said, " I miss mine."
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Keaira on April 22, 2013, 10:25:00 PM
A man and his girlfriend enjoy another night of passion, collapsing into each other's arms, smiling. His girlfriend reaches down and begins playing with his penis, stroking it seductively. The man sighs happily.

"You know, I'm curious," said the man. "Every time we have sex, you always play with my penis. Why is that?"

Lol...I'm sure it's happened.  ;D
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Keaira on April 22, 2013, 10:25:00 PM

That could be one of those...awkward moment times. Just like getting granite counter tops... ;D
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •