Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Gagh! I made a road trip rookie mistake!

Started by Misato, April 11, 2013, 05:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misato

I forgot to pack bras... 

I only have the one I've got on through the weekend.

Oops.
  •  

Devlyn

Maybe the road goes by a Victoria's Secret? Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Misato

That would be a solution.  Trick will be making time.  I'm back in my hometown for the weekend for the first time since coming out to my family.  I tried to get us to have one big gathering but no, I'm going to be bouncing all over the county these next two days.

Oh well, could be worse.
  •  

Devlyn

It just did get worse. Devlyn senses an opportunity!  I've ran your posts through the universal translator, it says you forgot your bras,  and you're going to he bouncing all over the county. Yay, hormones! Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Anna++

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on April 11, 2013, 06:12:57 PM
It just did get worse. Devlyn senses an opportunity!  I've ran your posts through the universal translator, it says you forgot your bras,  and you're going to he bouncing all over the county. Yay, hormones! Hugs, Devlyn

Hahaha!  I wanted to make a similar comment...

Good luck, Paige!  At least it's just a weekend, right?
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

A

Remove the bra, get in your pajamas, wash the bra, let the bra dry, sleep, and put the bra back on in the morning. Sounds doable.
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Quote from: A on April 11, 2013, 10:31:31 PM
Remove the bra, get in your pajamas, wash the bra, let the bra dry, sleep, and put the bra back on in the morning. Sounds doable.

And if bra not dry, Hair dryer.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Michelle G

If you only took one, please let it be the perkiest one in the drawer :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Misato33 on April 11, 2013, 06:05:17 PM
That would be a solution.  Trick will be making time.  I'm back in my hometown for the weekend for the first time since coming out to my family.  I tried to get us to have one big gathering but no, I'm going to be bouncing all over the county these next two days.

Oh well, could be worse.

Without a bra, I can guarantee you will be "bouncing" all over the county  >:-)
  •  

Misato

I nominate this thread now become about dealing with the situation in the most Rube Goldberg way possible.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Misato33 on April 12, 2013, 06:38:46 AM
I nominate this thread now become about dealing with the situation in the most Rube Goldberg way possible.

Well, in that case, stop by the supermarket for a coconut and I'll call The Professor for instructions!
  •  

suzifrommd

Absolute NO LAW anywhere that says you can't wear the same bra a few days in a row. No one will notice.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Those are some sorry guys.  None of them must have never had a girlfriend.  It is easier one handed.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

XchristineX

im very comfortable with out bras...
actually i had an aversion to them in my 20's
during my first transition... i hated HATED boys snapping my bra,,
so i chucked em, they loved it even more, you CANNOT
win
  •  

Lorri Kat

Duct tape bra... :D

http://www.ehow.com/how_5805748_make-bra-duck-tape.html

Cringes and waits to get SmAcKeD in the back of the head..   =^..^=
=^..^=
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Sarah Louise

My response would be "Bras" how many bras do you need for a weekend?
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Misato

Quote from: Lorri Kat on April 12, 2013, 12:56:46 PM
Duct tape bra... :D

http://www.ehow.com/how_5805748_make-bra-duck-tape.html

Cringes and waits to get SmAcKeD in the back of the head..   =^..^=

I can't beleive I didn't see that coming.

In other happy news I just had a real good lunch with my old co-workers who only knew me as a boy for seven years.  Still, strange to be back here.  Billboards of, "Looking for models for Christ" remind me how different Green Bay is compared to the twin cities.  Still no problems to report.  Hopefully, none to come.
  •  

Michelle G

Speaking of braless....I just got back from Home Depot where I went in tight t-shirt braless boy mode, I was a bit cold as I was at the checkout counter and the cashier kinda stared at my way too pokie chest and said "you have boobs??" I just smiled back and said "so do you" :)

Honestly though, one bra for the weekend or even 4 or 5 days shouldnt be cause for panic ;)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •