Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

parents treating you differently, in a good way

Started by Justin 21, April 12, 2013, 02:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin 21

ive been noticing since my changes have become more noticeable my parents well particularly my dad has been treating me differently, he treats me more like one of the guys, like a year ago before i started, when my father had any of his army mates over i was sent upstairs and never allowed to listen in or anything, now it's completely different.

has anyone else s parents started treating them different, in a good way since transition
  •  

Blaine

I'm pre-T and can't go FT yet, but I've noticed a few little things. They stick really close to stereotypes, probably because they're trying not to offend me. It's a start. When they tell me they want me to go out back and build a tool shed... well, I'll draw the line there. Overall, they just ask me to do the same things as before, but they have more confidence in my ability to do it. And they make me go check whenever the wind blows something over on the back patio.  ::)
I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In [my head!] Azkaban!
  •