Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Endocrinologists In The Gastonia, North Carolina Area?

Started by Andarta, December 10, 2013, 04:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andarta

Today I was given a letter of recommendation for hrt by my therapist(soo excited!) an I need help in finding a endo or doctor who specializes in hrt for transgender women in my area. :)

•  

svaso

Hi Andarta.  I've been going to Dr. Thomas Marlowe here in Charlotte for my HRT.  He has been awesome and has years of experience with HRT.  He also started cthcg (Google it, but the website is painfully slow)which is a network of medical professionals in the area that understands the needs of the transgender community.  Congratulations! :eusa_clap:
Stacy
  •  

Andarta

Quote from: svaso on December 11, 2013, 04:34:58 AM
Hi Andarta.  I've been going to Dr. Thomas Marlowe here in Charlotte for my HRT.  He has been awesome and has years of experience with HRT.  He also started cthcg (Google it, but the website is painfully slow)which is a network of medical professionals in the area that understands the needs of the transgender community.  Congratulations! :eusa_clap:

Thanks, a FB friend of mine recommended him last night too an after checking the website was fascinated with how he treats transgender people; wish I had known sooner about him because I see he doesn't require a psycho therapists clearance for hrt but I guess is cool I got it anyway. All I need now is to find a ride because our current vehicle is in bad shape an we can't go as far as charlotte atm. If you don't mind me asking how much does he typically charge? an does he work out payment options with low income people?

•  

svaso

I think Dr. Marlowe's prices are very good.  I paid $199 on the initial visit.  Every visit thereafter was $82-.  My labs came to $45- each time I needed them.  I think you would be very happy with his practice.
Stacy
  •