Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 3.0)

Started by Jamie D, April 13, 2013, 12:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle G

Ran across a pic when my hair was shorter....I can't wait till it gets warmer so I can wear a sundress again!

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Michelle G on December 10, 2013, 11:11:30 AM
Ran across a pic when my hair was shorter....I can't wait till it gets warmer so I can wear a sundress again!

What a tall statuesque head turner!
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: EstroGwynne on December 10, 2013, 07:59:04 AMWillow, sorry for the delay is commenting!
You have have much softer features that I'd realized. I'll think you'll have a very pretty face. :)
It's OK Gwynne :)
And that's without makeup! HRT must do wonders for me then.
Unfortunately, most of the issues are in bone structure; like my chin. It could use a little reduction. It's good to know that I look pretty good for the time being at least!
Quote from: Michelle G on December 10, 2013, 11:11:30 AMRan across a pic when my hair was shorter....I can't wait till it gets warmer so I can wear a sundress again!
Wow Michelle, you and your dress are simply gorgeous!
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

monica93304

Hi ladies. I think i'm making progress.  I've lost about 35 lbs in the last 6 months. People notice, and I feel much healthier.  I've been doing laser for the last 4 months, and that is going very well. Here are two selfies. Comments are welcome.

You ladies look fabulous.

•  

Joan

Quote from: monica93304 on December 10, 2013, 09:13:51 PM
Hi ladies. I think i'm making progress.  I've lost about 35 lbs in the last 6 months. People notice, and I feel much healthier.  I've been doing laser for the last 4 months, and that is going very well. Here are two selfies. Comments are welcome.

You ladies look fabulous.

I think you look just marvelous
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

BunnyBee

Everybody is looking so lovely!  Monica you look very pretty and I love the new avatar, huge congrats on that weight loss!  Michelle, that dress looks great on you and I want it!  You really do wear those outfits very well Ms. Grace and you look great.  Willow, you have really nice lips and a soft face.  Congrats all!

So, I literally rolled out of bed and took this picture, thus my being so straggly.  A beeeeeautiful sunrise was responsible for the nice lighting :).

•  

monica93304

Quote from: Jen on December 10, 2013, 11:37:17 PM
Everybody is looking so lovely!  Monica you look very pretty and I love the new avatar, huge congrats on that weight loss!  Michelle, that dress looks great on you and I want it!  You really do wear those outfits very well Ms. Grace and you look great.  Willow, you have really nice lips and a soft face.  Congrats all!

So, I literally rolled out of bed and took this picture, thus my being so straggly.  A beeeeeautiful sunrise was responsible for the nice lighting :).

Thanks Jen.  You have that Angelina Jolie thing going on. Gorgeous.
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: monica93304 on December 10, 2013, 11:44:21 PM
Thanks Jen.  You have that Angelina Jolie thing going on. Gorgeous.

She does indeed!

And Joan, Gwynn and Jen thank you very much for your kind comments! :D
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Michelle G

Thank you girls :)

Monica, I just love your posts, you look fantastic!

Jen, oddly my hair looks better after I roll out of bed also, go figure ;)

Auntie Shan :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: Michelle G on December 10, 2013, 11:11:30 AM

This is the first time I got to see your face!  You look awesome!
  •  

Jennygirl

The beautiful and amazingly amazing Rowan came to LA and stayed with me this past week (that explains why I haven't been around here at all!)

She had a photo shoot set up with Dave Naz, who is doing a series of video and photo shoots which you can find here:
http://davenaz.org/trans/
http://davenaz.org/genderqueer/

After meeting Dave, he invited me to participate as well and now both Rowan and I will be appearing in the next part of the trans video series :D I had a lot of fun that day, which was also the first time ever posing in a studio photo setup.

We got our photos back from him extremely quickly a few days ago, and I haven't posted any pics in a while... so here goes... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I love you Rowan!! (seriously, I do love her!)

My favorite pic

I hope she posts hers! I am in awe of her in so many ways. We had an amazing time together, to say the least ;)
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jennygirl

Thank you VM! :D

We were actually getting together to celebrate our 1 year transition anniversary, something we had been talking about over IM since April. Rowan timed the shoot so that she could meet with Dave while she was here, and it all just seemed to work out perfectly. We had such a great time together and the shoot was one of the highlights among many others.

Luckily I don't have to wait long to see her again, yesterday she called to tell me that she'll be visiting again in less than a month when I'm in bloody mummy mode after my surgery with Dr. Mayer on Jan 8th. Hopefully I don't scare her away! :o
  •  

Joules

Jenny, you both look fantastic!

Please forgive me but I have to ask: Do you really need FFS?  You are beautiful just like you are, nothing I can see that requires feminization anywhere.  It seems to me that it could go against you rather than for you.  Not to mention the expense!

Sorry if I'm out of line.  I'm not just saying this to compliment you and give you a warm fuzzy.  I think you should stop and think about it, IMHO, it's not required!
This space for rent
  •  

V M

To be honest Jenny, I don't see the need for you to have FFS either, me on the other hand... is another story
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Joan

Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Kaylee

Quote from: Jennygirl on December 11, 2013, 02:18:24 AM

You appear to be fabulous enough to drain the fab out of everyone, I feel rather dowdy now...
  •  

Jenny07

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •