Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 3.0)

Started by Jamie D, April 13, 2013, 12:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaela J.

Jenny, I'm stealing your everything and there's nothing you can do about it.

Good luck with the surgery!
  •  

Shantel

Oh Jenny, what can I possibly add that others haven't already said. Very nice though honey, glad you and Rowan hit off so well, you're both birds of a feather really, two very nice ladies!
  •  

Sammy

Jenny... OMG :) :) :) I am speechless... cute, hot, stylish, sassy, elegant... I am running out of vocabulary :).
  •  

BunnyBee

Dang, you two...   You both look better than anything!
  •  

Hayley

Omg Jenny, you are truly stunning. I am at a loss for words.
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

Lauren5

A professional photoshoot?
Grrr, I envy your total fabulousness. Where do I sign up for one of these?
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: Jennygirl on December 11, 2013, 02:18:24 AM
The beautiful and amazingly amazing Rowan came to LA and stayed with me this past week (that explains why I haven't been around here at all!)

She had a photo shoot set up with Dave Naz...

That is so far out, Jenny. You look incredible, as does Rowan. I actually used to think your avatar was some celebrity. You're quite striking.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Aina

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on December 11, 2013, 08:17:50 AM
Jenny... OMG :) :) :) I am speechless... cute, hot, stylish, sassy, elegant... I am running out of vocabulary :).

This, I could not agree more. Jenny your truly inspirational. You are looking supafantastico....See I had to make up a word.
  •  

Jennygirl

Oh my my my thank you all SO MUCH!!!! I am in tears over the response I have received here. I cannot thank you all enough. Really, THANK YOU!  :'( :) :)

...... *wipes tears* .....

I have accepted myself completely as a female, I do feel wholly integrated into society, and I am happy as such. So in some respects I do not need the FFS, but I know that it will make me happier to have my brow bossing shaved. Not that I think it keeps me from passing, but it is the one thing that has bugged me since day one because without makeup I don't pass nearly as well (due to my forehead).

I chose Dr. Toby Mayer because he does brow shave (type I) rather than full reconstruction (type III), so the difference will be subtle and that is what I want. The cost, risk, and recovery are all minimal because that's the only bony work I'm doing (brow shave). I am confident that the subtle shift across the profile of my forehead will make me feel complete up top, and after some hard work saving over the summer I am financially able to do so. After seeing MaidOfOrleans' results and meeting again with Dr. Mayer myself, there is no doubt in my mind that this is the right thing to do. Dr. Mayer is by all means a minimalist.

Thank you all for your blessings. I am so very excited to have these photos as a milestone of what hormones and hard work with presentation alone have visibly done for me in a year, and I feel that I am 95% complete up top. I hope to tackle that last 5% and then move on to the last and final step... SRS.

I cannot thank you enough for these wonderful and supportive comments. You are an incredible bunch of people. It is truly wonderful to be a part of this community. Thank you
  •  

Violet Bloom

Thoroughly inspiring Jenny!  I desperately want to have a photoshoot like this one day, hopefully with some professional make-up assistance.  (More than one person has suggested to me in the past as a guy that I should have modeled.)  Like you I'm very fortunate and feel extremely good about my looks but have the same relatively minor concerns about my face that I will eventually seek FFS for.  The only thing holding me back from posting pics of myself here is privacy.  I don't have a clue though about how to find people interested in performing said shoot.  It should be easy in a city like Toronto but I'm at a loss.   If I had a portfolio of modeling photos like yours in hand I'd be literally glowing with pride all the time!

•  

Apples Mk.II

Damn amazing photoshoot! Heck I'm so behind all of you...

Speaking of which... Despite being full time I have to attend a job interview in male attire. Upon arriving home I tried the suit but could not wait to remove the make up...

Nearly eight months HRT, I hope I don't look very weird on the interview (Remember to put only foundation and concealer that morning, and to remove any piercings or earrings!)

Anyways, I'll be packing a set of female clothing for the day before the interview. It's going to be a weekend in Prage before pooping my pants on monday...
  •  

V M

Okay friends  :)

Get that make up bag and camera out because ... It's time to be even MORE FABULOUS!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •