Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 3.0)

Started by Jamie D, April 13, 2013, 12:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle G

Miranda, When we lived in Seattle I would guess about 80% of our wordrobe came from Nordstroms, lol

Down here in CA the nearest mall is 50 miles from us :(  But I have been finding excellent prices at our local TJMaxx store! last week I got three nice tops and a pair of cute shorts for $45 including tax...Not bad at all :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Kayle Sky

I love fresh clothes from TJmaxx of Kohl's, lately though I find myself flocking to the thrift stores to find some deals to look great in. Nothing as good as you gals though.

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Michelle G on April 14, 2013, 04:30:31 PM
Miranda, When we lived in Seattle I would guess about 80% of our wordrobe came from Nordstroms, lol

Down here in CA the nearest mall is 50 miles from us :(  But I have been finding excellent prices at our local TJMaxx store! last week I got three nice tops and a pair of cute shorts for $45 including tax...Not bad at all :)
That is sooo funny, Michelle! I lived in a little town called Morton, in Lewis County, 25 miles from Mt. St. Helens. 25 years ago and I still miss it. It had one stop light and 1800 souls. I bought the last dress, the colorful one and two cute, very comfortable bras for $42.50 including tax at TJ Maxx! My favorite store is Ross, where I've gotten some beautiful tops and dressesbut I have a girl friend who keeps telling me 'outlet stores, outlet stores, outlet stores!

Michelle, you must live in the sticks now if the closest mall is 50 miles away. In the 'big city' closest to Morton, Centralia-Chehalis, was 32 miles away and had a Yard Birds. I used to buy makeup and some clothes there, and with hair down past my shoulder blades and at 150, I know some of the cashiers thought I was a crossdresser. I used to hate tat thought, them thinking I was a crossdresser. Sorry I'm blabbing, but I'm really happy with the direction my life's taken.
From a dismal existence to truly being happy and at peace with myself is truly a miracle in my eyes. Multiply that by the hundreds of thousands of other mtf and ftm transsexuals who've had similar experiences and it's a world full of miracles. All I can say is, "I love being a girl!" (even though I'm 40 years past being a girl!!! Inside I'm 16, though) Hugs to all you wonderful, gorgeous girls! Love, Miranda Elizabeth Thomson

Quote from: Kayle Sky on April 14, 2013, 06:58:24 PM
I love fresh clothes from TJmaxx of Kohl's, lately though I find myself flocking to the thrift stores to find some deals to look great in. Nothing as good as you gals though.

Kayle, I've bought at thrift stores too, and you can find some wonderfully feminine, gorgeous clothes in them for a please and thank you. I buy most of my clothes from Kohl's too, the only nice store crazy enough to give me plastic money!
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Heather

Quote from: Miranda Elizabeth on April 14, 2013, 07:44:39 PM
I buy most of my clothes from Kohl's too, the only nice store crazy enough to give me plastic money!
I don't want to get off the subject of this thread. But I spend an obscene amount of time in Kohl's and get most of my clothes from there. And to get back on the subject of this thread Miranda as I've said before you are an amazing looking woman I sure hope I can pass as well as you some day! :)
  •  

Michelle G

It's ok....clothes are a good part of being "fabulous!" ;)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Heather

•  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Miranda Elizabeth on April 14, 2013, 03:00:43 PM
Thank you very much, Michelle! Some of the deals out there on everything are amazing. On the other hand, there's a Nordstrom's in our mall, but I haven't even been in there. I don't want to see a bunch of beautiful clothes I'm not even close to being able to afford. I think I'd probably get down over some of my raggedy wardrobe, even though I love most of my clothes.

And that's what Nordstrom's Rack is for!  I just gor two pairs or really cute leather boots their for $60.  There are awesome deals to be had there.

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Heather on April 14, 2013, 08:08:04 PM
I don't want to get off the subject of this thread. But I spend an obscene amount of time in Kohl's and get most of my clothes from there. And to get back on the subject of this thread Miranda as I've said before you are an amazing looking woman I sure hope I can pass as well as you some day! :)
Heather, I love Kohl's too and why wouldn't we want to talk about cute clothes and where to get them? We're women!!! The first photos of my latest is a really cute and perfectly fitting dress from Kohl's. And compliments like yours, Heather girl, absolutely make my month! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Rowan Rue on April 15, 2013, 02:28:00 AM
And that's what Nordstrom's Rack is for!  I just gor two pairs or really cute leather boots their for $60.  There are awesome deals to be had there.
Then Rowan, I'm there with whatever pennies I can scrounge up. I thought I'd just feel like crying over the classic, classy and well made clothes I couldn't afford. Thank you!

•  

Assoluta

Pulling two crackers, getting the short end both times...

Singing on Japanese national TV (Yes I really did, amazing opportunity!)

Vainpot photo... :D
It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

Kayle Sky

Assoluta, two folds jelous. The closest I got to Japanese TV was studying the language for 4 years in college and being on worlds biggest Otaku here in the states. The second fold is that you look amazing!~ I want your build and hair!

Marta1992

2 months on hrt!!!!

I've noticed a lot of changes last month. Fat redistribution, the body and facial hair have been reduced and I lost some weight :D

My breasts hurt so bad, but I feel them bigger so whatever ;D ;D ;D
  •  

lissabuchannon

2 months???  :o

You look great! People under 25 get the best/quickest changes it seems.....I left mine too long, better late than never tho
  •  

lissabuchannon

Poo.....in for a penny....

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: lissabuchannon on April 16, 2013, 12:18:09 AM
2 months???  :o

You look great! People under 25 get the best/quickest changes it seems.....I left mine too long, better late than never tho

Meh...not really. Age and time are social constructs. I think young adults in general get good results. Peoples bodies mature and age at different rates, it's why people often get told they look young or mature for their age. This is simply because their bodies developed at a different rate compared to the "standard" of how someone is suppose to age in that particular time period. You'll see some women in their late 20's and early 30's get better results then some women in their late teens and early 20's. It's all simply the luck of the genetic draw.
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Jennygirl

LOVE this thread... Ladies are killin' it!!!

I mean, Marta... two months?? whoaaa girlie you go!

ok I'm jumping in, too!

Some pics over the past couple of weeks, in chronological order

Headed out of home depot...

First day working for a new client that only knows me as Jenny :D :D :D

Headed in to work last week

Tonight getting home from work, and my new favorite $13 dress! Please ignore the messy room ;)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Jennygirl on April 16, 2013, 02:03:24 AM
LOVE this thread... Ladies are killin' it!!!

I mean, Marta... two months?? whoaaa girlie you go!

ok I'm jumping in, too!

Some pics over the past couple of weeks, in chronological order

Headed out of home depot...

This photo is totally L.A.
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: The Old Gray Mare on April 16, 2013, 02:07:31 AM
This photo is totally L.A.

What can I say, I will always be kinda valley girl at heart- you should hear my voice these days.. Sometimes I even surprise myself :o what-evaah! ;)
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Jennygirl on April 16, 2013, 02:03:24 AM

Tonight getting home from work, and my new favorite $13 dress! Please ignore the messy room ;)

...clean your room  ;D
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •