Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Finding a need to be vicious in an attempt to counter vicious oppression.

Started by Tadpole, May 09, 2013, 01:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tadpole

>:-)

It's a horrible cycle and one I never wish I took. With a strange turn of events, I find myself constantly having to work on my counter-abusive strategies towards these fools who resort to forcefulness or control and degradation. I have found myself tearing apart relationships with these people and they can't be patched.  But, they started the cycle. Now I am realizing that with some of these relationships it's not always that easy to get these people out of your life. Of course, they want you in their life so they can continue their games of power.  It does not seem to matter at this point what I do with some of these people whether I am dangerous right back at them or whether I am kind or benevolent. There is no point having too much guilt over items of the past. I can no longer control any wrongs that I committed. So I will try to be kind and benevolent instead.  It's kind of weird because even though I was an angry female, I could be a gentle male. It's like Frog says "You are a marshmallow, Glenn" when he goes to battle and does not want to fight monsters even though they have taken over the land. That monster is misogyny and a wealth of control exertion. Now,I am that marshmallow. Thanks for listening.
:D

The obsolete tadpole.
  •