News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

what is your favorite thing to make you feel feminine

Started by Stacey, October 28, 2008, 07:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jess42

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 07, 2013, 09:48:58 AM
I wear a size 9 (+/- 1 depending on the shoe)

And yeah that style of bang is about as feminine as it gets :)

Yeah with the hair, I kinda' gotta watch out in "male" mode but the longer time goes on, the less I really care of what people think of me.

Cool, Please take those shoes and go to the nearest fedex box and I'll send you the adress to send them. ;) Seriously though, did you order them from somewhere or just find them in a store by chance?
  •  

my mother's other daughter

In private soft, hairless skin.  In public a skirt and heels.
Leigh Anne
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Jess42 on May 07, 2013, 10:14:10 AM
Yeah with the hair, I kinda' gotta watch out in "male" mode but the longer time goes on, the less I really care of what people think of me.

Cool, Please take those shoes and go to the nearest fedex box and I'll send you the adress to send them. ;) Seriously though, did you order them from somewhere or just find them in a store by chance?

I got them at a store called Top Shoes in Westwood, LA. One of my girlfriends found the place and they have better selection & price than even the fashion district downtown. If you are in LA and wanna go shoe shopping, I really couldn't recommend any other place that even comes close. They seem to have a lot of sizes 8-11, too- for those of us girls that are a bit taller than the average female. I've even seen some 12's in there.

Next time I go there I'll try to remember to snap some pics of the amazingness. I'm talking racks and racks of $10, $15, and $20 of shoes... glorious SHOES
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 10, 2013, 06:11:40 AM
I got them at a store called Top Shoes in Westwood, LA. One of my girlfriends found the place and they have better selection & price than even the fashion district downtown. If you are in LA and wanna go shoe shopping, I really couldn't recommend any other place that even comes close. They seem to have a lot of sizes 8-11, too- for those of us girls that are a bit taller than the average female. I've even seen some 12's in there.

Next time I go there I'll try to remember to snap some pics of the amazingness. I'm talking racks and racks of $10, $15, and $20 of shoes... glorious SHOES

I have heard of Top's Shoes. Where exactly is Westwood LA, If it's just east of Baton Rouge I think I know where you're talking about. Thanks for the info.
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Jess42 on May 18, 2013, 03:08:01 PM
I have heard of Top's Shoes. Where exactly is Westwood LA, If it's just east of Baton Rouge I think I know where you're talking about. Thanks for the info.

Oh yeah, sorry I meant LA as in Los Angeles. I think you are thinking of Louisiana?
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

For me, it's in grown hairs.  Oh and all the female pronouns. :)
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: nazario on May 20, 2013, 02:36:11 AM
For me, it's in grown hairs.  Oh and all the female pronouns. :)

So do you dry shave against the grain with old razors to get down with femininity? :D

Really? Ingrown hairs?? Those used to be the bane of my existence.
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 18, 2013, 04:13:36 PM
Oh yeah, sorry I meant LA as in Los Angeles. I think you are thinking of Louisiana?

yeah, that's kina' what I was thinking. You can't ever tell LA from LA. ;)
  •  

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 20, 2013, 03:07:18 AM
So do you dry shave against the grain with old razors to get down with femininity? :D

Really? Ingrown hairs?? Those used to be the bane of my existence.

Lol  I only know how to speak in sarcasm.  I friggin hate ingrown hairs.  I also looooove my thick black capt haddock beard(see: tin tin)
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: nazario on May 21, 2013, 04:50:35 AM
Lol  I only know how to speak in sarcasm.  I friggin hate ingrown hairs.  I also looooove my thick black capt haddock beard(see: tin tin)

Well if you really like ingrown hairs, then definitely never use a clean razor, or exfoliate after shaving. And definitely never EVER use coconut oil as an after shave moisturizer. That stuff takes away ingrowns like crazy and you might end up being verrrry upset with how smooth and perfect your skin becomes ;)
  •  

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 21, 2013, 10:48:48 AM
Well if you really like ingrown hairs, then definitely never use a clean razor, or exfoliate after shaving. And definitely never EVER use coconut oil as an after shave moisturizer. That stuff takes away ingrowns like crazy and you might end up being verrrry upset with how smooth and perfect your skin becomes ;)

Awesome!!! Lol

I friggin love that!

All sarcasm aside, I'm gonna try that coconut oil.  Thanks for the unexpected advise.
  •